The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No PhysX Effect on water?? No little waves while walking on water?? DE help??

XAvICoreZ

Hi again DE :

So I finally manage to get my FIRST gaming pc with this specs: Core I3 7th gen, 8gb of ram and a GTX 1050 2gb (YEEEES!)

The thing is that after the last driver update which is this one>>Version: 391.01 with date 02/26/2018... the PhysX effect while walking on water and making little waves are gone! and is strange because the PARTICLE Physx Effect is working great but the WAVES Physx Effect isn't...

Please help??

hace 8 minutos, Salenstormwing dijo:

Well... uh... DE has heard your cries, and is DOING AWAY WITH PHYSX!

Okay, they didn't do that. They didn't hear you. But they are doing away with PhysX though... for reasons that have nothing to do with you, or water.

So uh... yeah... mission accomplished?

I saw that Twitt last night and great and all... BUT I WANT MY WATER WAVE EFFECT BACK!!! T.T

On 3/9/2018 at 12:55 PM, XAvICoreZ said:

I saw that Twitt last night and great and all... BUT I WANT MY WATER WAVE EFFECT BACK!!! T.T

May I suggest you direct your questions to Steve then, and ask him about it on Twitter...

He tends to answer simple questions so it might be an easy way for you to find out if the water ripples will be in the new particle system.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:46 AM, Salenstormwing said:

Well... uh... DE has heard your cries, and is DOING AWAY WITH PHYSX!

Okay, they didn't do that. They didn't hear you. But they are doing away with PhysX though... for reasons that have nothing to do with you, or water.

So uh... yeah... mission accomplished?

DE are our heroes (is that even english)! \o/

Edited by Legion-Shields