Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanan (Warframe Concept)

Maellon

Name: Sanan

Sanan is a Nanite controlling frame.
His creator has send him on a expedition far away.
But than as he came back his creators weren't around.
Only low creatures lived there, where his creators lived.
He started to search for them, to find out what happened to them and killed
each one of this low creatures that he saw on his way.

The Corpus ask the Tenno for help to stop this . 

Stats (at lvl 30)

>Armor: 250

>Shields: 0

>Health: 1325

>Energy: 225

>Speed: 1.0

>Passive:
Kill a enemy that is efect by a ability from Sannan with a Headshot give you 20% from you consumed ammo back.

>First Ability

Cost : 25 Energy on cast.
Sends a small swarm of Nanites to an enemy which deals 100/250/350/500 Corrosive damage 
with a 50% status chance .

A Corrosive status steals Armor from the Enemys. 50% of the Armore that the enemy lose for 10/15/20/25 seconds.

>Second Ability

Cost: 30 Energy on cast.
Nanites invading your self and Allies to Regenerate 5% of the max health for 5/7/10/15 seconds 
within a range of 10/15/20/25 m.

>Third Ability
In the Projektiles some Nanites.

Headshots have a 100% loot chance for 10/15/20/25 seconds.

The enemies must stand within the ability range of 10/12/15/18m.

Somtimes drop by the Loot armore pices that can also Taken from the Allies.
+5Base Armor .

>Fourth Ability

Cost: Energy per gunshot 5

Critical hits increase multishot.
+5% per loot with the Third Ability with a max of 100%/125%/175%/250%

Edited by Maellon

Passive is a good one but still should extend this naninte creating/rebulding idea even more.

1st ability is good indicate that you "feel" the idea of what nanites are capeable, but they are capable of duing more than just Corrosive damage.

Imagine nanites invading "human" flesh  -  thas kinda core idea behind Viral damage. Also any Nanite Cloud could be considered as able to do Gas Damage.

I would change second ability to Nanites invading Allies Frames and granting them Buffs like Armor regeneration and Armor generating aura using every metal derivied from enemy.

3rd ability doesn`t fit to core idea at all, and with 4th one shows that you kinda ran out of ideas. 4th ability to much depend on critical chance of weapons limiting the variations of potential gear.

4th ability should be the 3rd one, and be able to generate Multishot based on how much metal you scraped from enemies via Nanites.

The real 4th ability is up to you, try research nanites and nanomachines in movies and books. Maybe creating Nano-based object like dagger storms with 100% slash status??

That is my twist on that Nanomancer Frame idea.

Am 11.3.2018 um 17:50 schrieb ALEKS_D_RAVEN:

Passive is a good one but still should extend this naninte creating/rebulding idea even more.

1st ability is good indicate that you "feel" the idea of what nanites are capeable, but they are capable of duing more than just Corrosive damage.

Imagine nanites invading "human" flesh  -  thas kinda core idea behind Viral damage. Also any Nanite Cloud could be considered as able to do Gas Damage.

I would change second ability to Nanites invading Allies Frames and granting them Buffs like Armor regeneration and Armor generating aura using every metal derivied from enemy.

3rd ability doesn`t fit to core idea at all, and with 4th one shows that you kinda ran out of ideas. 4th ability to much depend on critical chance of weapons limiting the variations of potential gear.

4th ability should be the 3rd one, and be able to generate Multishot based on how much metal you scraped from enemies via Nanites.

The real 4th ability is up to you, try research nanites and nanomachines in movies and books. Maybe creating Nano-based object like dagger storms with 100% slash status??

That is my twist on that Nanomancer Frame idea.

Thanks for the Feedback 

I will look how i can this change . 

Edited by Maellon