Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pursuit missions suck.

ExplosiveLamp

i like Persuit. the Ship is kinda cool, and the less Weapons you destroy on it, the more of them it has when you go to the second phase.
granted, the Mobile Defense phase isn't.... quite as interesting but the Ship is still cool because it's more than just a floating Health Bar.

On 3/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, taiiat said:

i like Persuit. the Ship is kinda cool, and the less Weapons you destroy on it, the more of them it has when you go to the second phase.
granted, the Mobile Defense phase isn't.... quite as interesting but the Ship is still cool because it's more than just a floating Health Bar.

Wouldnt know anything about a mobile defense phase. I cant disable the damn thing. It has this awful habit of continuing to mve and turn even when the engines are off, and the way archwing movement works, it's impossible to come aroudn to the front to disable the sheild generators on the front before Lotus arbitrarily fails the mission.
"the courier got away. this mission is a failure"
I CAN SEE IT, ITS RIGHT THERE. 
It honestly feels like a capture mission but the capture target can go anywhere it pleases with few restrictions, including inside walls and across the map.

2 hours ago, ExplosiveLamp said:

Wouldnt know anything about a mobile defense phase. I cant disable the damn thing. It has this awful habit of continuing to mve and turn even when the engines are off, and the way archwing movement works, it's impossible to come aroudn to the front to disable the sheild generators on the front before Lotus arbitrarily fails the mission.

idunno the only bugs i've ever experienced is flying through rocks, which is dumb yes.

since it's Grineer Asteroid Spacetiles rather than Corpus Ship, free movement works great? shrug