The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fusion Cores No Longer Exist

darkkterror

Ive had same luck as OP.. I have 150+ Points from running all keys ive acquired myself... Not 1 fusion core. Ran a couple void missions. not one fusion core. Ran xini a couple times, nope. Farmed bosses nope.

No worries tho! I have 5 thousand 6 hundred and 75 BILLLION AMMO DRUMS

Same problem here, getting tons of ammo drum and reach and just about 2 cores in an entire day of grinding, those 2 times i  got a core i actually cheered "YAAAAY".

Been getting the same mods over and over again Ammo drum, reach, north wind.

We want moar fusion core plz.

Ive been to mercury as well...no luck with fusion cores so far, they are so rare now..that if a defense mission grants even a uncommon 5 in the first 5 waves, people claim it and run  

Only defense missions seem to give them as a reward, i havent found any in voids eithers

Claim it and run....lol

I think this is the factor here, I will confirm when everyone gets back to the office Monday.

The Update notes indicated a change with a new distribution of Loot Table. I would try your hand at other enemy/mission combination types for comparison.

specific mods are one thing but not having fusion cores be on every level's drop table is straight $&*&*#(%&

Edited by bro-dog

I think this is the factor here, I will confirm when everyone gets back to the office Monday.

The Update notes indicated a change with a new distribution of Loot Table. I would try your hand at other enemy/mission combination types for comparison.

transing mods into fussion cores or makeing the drop rate normal again would be great

Im sorry you are having your issues with your little fusion cores but if you cant tell their is something a little bit more of a pain in the &#!, some people cant get mods at all

Don't use the Transmute system lol.

Thats your statement really? Don't use a system that was implemented in the game and intended to be used....ya you're @(*()$ stupid

It's probably what causes the issue... I didn't encounter a single one of these issues until I used the transmute system, and then I got them all.

Ideally, with a system that DE implemented, these issues shouldn't be happening at all but it seems to be the cause/trigger.

They decreased the drop rate to make u buy fusion cores with platinum

Incorrect.  This is simply an issue that arrose from the new tweaks to drop tables.  Every time there is an issue with drop rates people rush to the idea that DE is trying to force us to buy materials from the market.  This idea is a fallacy.  Materials were added to the market because people expressed an interest in them being purchaseable.  DE, much like many other properly done microtransaction markets, makes their money off of selling convenience and vanity.

Neither my wife nor I have received a single core since the Arid patch. We've definitely been getting mods, but no cores at all. We've been running various alerts, some mobile defence and sundry other missions, still no cores. We are however now both getting the same mods on pickup.

It's probably what causes the issue... I didn't encounter a single one of these issues until I used the transmute system, and then I got them all.

Ideally, with a system that DE implemented, these issues shouldn't be happening at all but it seems to be the cause/trigger.

There are multiple people who have the bug and have not used the system so no

During our Xini runs, we also noticed a distinct pattern in the mod drops. We were absolutely swamped by Reach, Point Blank and Well of Life mods. On occassion something else also slipped through, but it really felt that mods were drawn from a 'pool' of 10. We also did a few runs on IO and sure enough, the same 'pool' of mods was dropping there too.

Then earlier today I did that alert on Terminus solo and got me a Steamline and a Diamond Skin to drop and the only place for Fusion Cores currently seems reserved for either a level 5 reward on Xini (provided you don't get Heated Charge) or randomly in the Void.

So something definitely feels wrong here when the highly sought after mods drop from a starter planet and junk-mods drop from Xini. So if this was the "New RNG fixes – Enemy and Level specific drops for more efficient hunting!" then I do not find this overly efficient. Efficient to the extent that everyone gets the same mod when picked up (which I do not mind), but not when everyone gets the same mod over and over.

Currently I seem to get Reach, Slash Dash and Ammo Drum a lot more than any other mod. This doesn't feel like RNG anymore, this feels more like the percentage calculations of the new loot tables are off; so you may wish to check up on this.

seeing the same thing, been running missions all weekend so far (~80 or 90 missions, most for event) not one fusion core.

(for that matter no mods have saved either at the end of missions, but haven't actually SEEN cores in a mission at all)

Edited by kithsakhai

good to know im not alone in this issue.  hopefully DE will fix it but its unfortuante the the only thing endgame player absolutley need to progress their mods, will not be getting any cores during an event where there are more people playing for longer amount of time than usual.