Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The color (set) sharing program 3.0

Airwolfen

(new players beware, this thread may contain content that spoil small parts of the story)

As a little experiment I would like to revive a relic from the past. Presenting:

6WUOjPg.jpg

The Color (Set) Sharing Program 3.0

Over time the forums housed two threads that to this day I hold very dear "The Color (Set) Sharing Program" and its follower "The Color (Set) Sharing Program Redux" and with this I would like to see if we can continue it for a third installment

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose is not only to show what crazy combinations you run with but also to inspire others by showing them how your fashion frame ticks.

How does it work?

Share your fashion frame but also to name the components and the color combinations that make it up to what it is.

For colors you can either show the locations on the palette with images or use the naming scheme used in the redux version:

Nq9Pd8X.jpg

[location] - [name of the palette] [A-E] [1-18]
The most white color of the smoke pack on he second slot would be named as
Secondary - Smoke E1 (/ 2 / slot 2 / something along that line will also work for the posotion)

The more info you give the better it is. though it is not required to go all that high into the details.

If you have a lot of images (multiple frames or a large image set) please post a part of them in a spoiler

Both Frames and operators are welcome.

With operators seeing the light of day more and more I feel that it is time to open up to operators as a part of fashion framing in general and so feel free to post your operator either with your frames or even solo. Cosmecics, colors, face mix, whatever you wish to share.

Feel free to post, update, ask questions about other people their looks, discuss and generally have a good time

Lets GO!

For now I'll launch this thread with these two setups as a way to both break the ice and as a template to work on.

Nova Prime

Pretty much my signature Nova that I take with me on most of my missions. I started out with many different sets but over time it ended up becoming a pretty "clean" look with white and black, rose gold accents and a red energy color to make it pop. though its actually only 1 of 9 of my nova looks...

I generally don't do captura stuff so be gentle please

Bhj924k.jpg

Y1j7KTp.jpg

xDcwLWm.jpg

Spoiler

Tennogen Tachyon Helmet, Tennogen Visage body

Primary - Smoke E1
Secondary - Smoke A13
Tertiary - Smoke A13
Accents - Storm C3
Energy - Twilight E9

Attachment:
Targis prime chest, Arms & legs Atavist
Copy main,
Swap primary to Smoke A13
Swap secondary to Smoke C4

Syandana:
Asita Rakta
Primary - Smoke A13
Secondary - Storm C3
Tertiary - Smoke E1
Accents - Smoke C4
Energy - Twilight E9

Operator

Went for a matching set with my main nova setup.

4ljUjjg.jpg

vXStcAe.jpg

Spoiler

Saita Prime hood & legs
Varida suit
Manduka sleeves

Lining color - Storm C3
Primary - Smoke E1
Secondary - Smoke A13
Tertiary - Smoke E1
Energy - Valentine C6

If anyone Wishes to have more detailed info. feel free to ask.

Well then. I will add more builds over time if this manages to get some traction but for now I hope this will make a sufficient start.
- Airwolfen

• 2 months later...