Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still much to be desired after 22.16.0

Plasma_Panda

I didn't get my expectations up too high for update 22.16.0, assuming DE believed the only problem with Dojos to be a lack of decorations. This was true and even then it is very lacking with only a handful of Grineer and Corpus decorations added when the entirety of the games assets (Lua and Void stuff especially) should be available to use. Add research for it and new color options if need be, I would pour blood into creating our perfect Dojo if the options to do so were actually there.

The real meat of it though is the lack of features. I know I among many others have essentially been wanting the Dojo to be an alternative to the Orbiter entirely, matching it in features as well as the ability to spawn in it by default rather than the orbiter any longer. Navigation and the Arsenal is a step in the right direction, but confirmation on whether or not this is all the content Dojos will receive for another 3+ years would be something I'd like to know now.

P.S. Does anyone know if the 100 room limit has been lifted? It's the only thing stopping me from granting members their own personal rooms.

11 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

I would really like the Dojo to be a second Orbiter as well. Kindof like an upgrade or something like that. It's literally a Tenno space station, it should be self-sufficient.

For sure. Just imagine the camaraderie to be had if the entire clan was able to use the Dojo as their personal orbiter, the hustle and bustle of people talking, trading and preparing for missions

Just now, Plasma_Panda said:

For sure. Just imagine the camaraderie to be had if the entire clan was able to use the Dojo as their personal orbiter, the hustle and bustle of people talking, trading and preparing for missions

My point exactly. Would also greatly enhance the new player experience.

I walked into my dojo after like three days of not looking at it and honestly thought it had turned into some sort of derelict. It was much darker than I remembered (the mutalist red i used on the walls offset the bright default colors originally now look like some red veil/stalker dwelling), there seems to be some ambient fog that starts like ten meters away, and to me the music is more creepy than adding to the dojo environment. And I'm the only one who has the permissions to do any renovating so it's not like someone else did something. Looked at the patch notes, saw "improved lighting" and kinda disappointed. :/

Edited by Minatos_Gordem

il y a une heure, Plasma_Panda a dit :

P.S. Does anyone know if the 100 room limit has been lifted? It's the only thing stopping me from granting members their own personal rooms.

No ....

many capacity but impossible to have more than 100 rooms ...

• 3 weeks later...

Would be nice to have more activities and mini games maybe, plus the option to load game into dojo, or perhaps something like the simulation in cephalon to test out weapons and such, so much they could do, they are sitting on a goldmine of possibilities with the baseline they already have. PS. Improve the duelling system, changing instances is lame.

On 3/16/2018 at 9:23 AM, Minatos_Gordem said:

Also my 'clan best' records for obstacle course keep resetting

they reset after a week like all leaderboards ... except the "fastest of all time records" that have the times from when you could cheese the hell out of it can get a ~3 sec time

Edited by hellodownthere