Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not pick up Vor's Prize Nav Segment [Fixed]

Valkhades

7 minutes ago, Kneeples said:

To those that complain too much, go outside, get some sunshine

I dont think anyone is complaining too much. For this type of issue any other community would be throwing 100X more toxic posts. I haven't seen anything which is super surprising. Actually makes me want to stick with the game more. 

1 minute ago, Remarius said:

Yeah a friend finally managed to persuade me to play after raving about the game for years. He didn't really know what to say to me after our third time restarting the mission. ;)

same here,in the beginning i thought the game is kinda cool but after that mission i understood i should keep away from this game

@Kneeples More than complains is a passive aggressive attitude or fake concern, is what some people resort when can't use insults, for some, not all.

There are fair complains and helpful replies here.

BTW, I have the same problem hahaha, can't pick up that thing but I keep myself busy farming materials while waiting for the fix.

Edited by JuanS

Just now, Beatrixp said:

same here,in the beginning i thought the game is kinda cool but after that mission i understood i should keep away from this game

Well tbh i'm just trying to stay amused at it all really. ;)

What i tried was fun and looking forward to try some more.

21 minutes ago, JuanS said:

@Kneeples More than complains is a passive aggressive attitude or fake concern, is what some people resort when can't use insults, for some, not all.

There are fair complains and helpful replies here.

BTW, I have the same problem hahaha, can't pick up that thing but I keep myself busy farming materials while waiting for the fix.

Yeah i love reading comments like "Oh i just wanted to play this the most amazing game ever, but now i can't because <insert reason here>, ah now i know i should stay away from this game. EDGY

6 minutes ago, Kneeples said:

Yeah i love reading comments like "Oh i just wanted to play this the most amazing game ever, but now i can't because <insert reason here>, ah now i know i should stay away from this game. EDGY

It could be worse then people reply with defensive passive aggressive posts filled with rage... wait... ;)