Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not pick up Vor's Prize Nav Segment [Fixed]

Valkhades

As the title, when you have to get the segment to fight Vor, you click the console, the segment shows up and you cant get it.... Mission stuck, friend already gave up from the game at this point, gonna try to see if i have some luck but damage done already... You guys really #*!%ed up this time.

Edited by Valkhades

just started today, not been a good start. 

lost a group because of update and now im stuck on the "Obtain the Nav segment" quest,tried 3 times now, the objective is "stuck" (sound like the "shield" is still going down) and i can't grab it (seen it work on youtube)  there's no "hit X" prompt when you mouse over.

Mads

So I just joined someone who was new to the game trying to beat vors prize. Once you go in to the game and try to obtain the nav segment the container opens up but continues to make a sound like its opening. This results in being unable to pickup the item even though you can clearly see it. No "press X to pickup" pops up, and no matter how many times you restart it nothing changes. This has made it impossible for new players to progress in the game and play it.