Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing missions need to be replaced.

(PSN)RaddyBaddy

I just tried out one of these missions called "Rush." on Phobos and it was the most annoying missions to the point of being very unfair. The time oi get there it doesn't give me enough time to reach the area until 30 seconds and each 10-second pass and the ships begin to leave and not to mention those smaller ships refueling the profit ships were so annoying because they kept moving around which made it, even more, harder for one player to finished the mission. I reach the objective just to watch each ship leave one by one while I'm trying to eliminate the small ships and on top of that I have to eliminate the profit ships afterward, This mission is so uncalled for and needs to be a patch. As for the Archwing missions, I'm sorry but it needs to be replaced with something more fun. You'll be surprised so many players on PS4 doesn't even bother playing the mode and skip alert missions if it is an Archwing mission.

Before doing dark sector, At least work on creating another unique mission that probably involves flying your own ship and shooting down other ships or use your Teno ship to shoot down Corpus and Grinner infantry soldiers inside the world like Mixture of the classic Striker 1945 and Sky Force Reloaded and Black Ops 1 Mission Payback and Mission Redemption. Think about it, These have potential when you at least try and see for yourself.

Let say this easier.

Instead of the Archwing mission, why not the Airborne mission and fly your Teno ship while shooting down infantry soldiers and vehicles alike something like The classic arcade games like Strikers 1945 and Sky Force Reloaded and also Black ops 1 Mission Payback and Mission Redemption and mix them together. And BOOM, Something more fun. And at the end of the level, You'll have to fight a big Corpus or Grinner vehicle boss level, Something like Metal Gear breaking down the wall in Super Smash Bros and you'll receive rare rewards for beating them but it's taking place inside the world instead of space.

Thanks, all I have to say, comment what do you think. But it still stands about the ArchMission, The idea of the Airborne mission be more interesting.

Edited by (PS4)RaddyBaddy