The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Sign Here If You Use Nvidia Gtx Card And Crash All The Time

emptyP

Tried the 314.22 drivers on my card and I still get crashes.  I am gonna try version 306.97 and see if it crashes any less.  Oh DE, I REALLY hope there is a fix for this SOON! :)

I was using those, but then it happened once.. and saw the recomended on 314.22 ... so far so good

DE,

I REALLY hope you guys are going to push some sort of fix for this for the event going on this weekend.  I know there are going to be  A LOT of upset players if they consistently crash before the mission finishes and don't get rare mods because of it......  I crashed right at the extraction point while trying to finish the first Ice Storm mod  alert, and after that I could not find anyone who had Wendell on Phobos who would take me along with them for the rest of the duration of the alert...   Its getting way beyond frustrating now...

Edited by Mach3te

• 2 weeks later...

I got Crashed a while ago ^^ Was using my Ash and bam! There goes a 40m survival mission and rare fusion cores to hell :) I don't know what's the problem with Nvidia and this game ... but to all who have crashes.. go to ATI it's the best option :3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Club 3D GTX 570, been crashing in 64-bit mode for more than 2 months now. Constantly upgrading my drivers in a hopeless attempt to rectify. It always happens just about 5 mins into opening the client, every time, no matter what I am doing - menus, missions, looking at the login screen dioramas, does not matter, the game WILL crash after a certain amount of time has passed.

I have been waiting on a response on this since it started. My erstwhile workaround is just to run the thing in 32-bit mode from the launcher, but this is farking annoying!

Also, on a related note - the game will never, EVER under ANY circumstances, save my aspect ratio setting. It always defaults to Auto, which for SOME reason is detected on my machine to be 16:10, which looks terribly wonky at 1920*1080. Every other setting stays the way I left it before logging out. No idea why this happens.