Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help deciding which Tiberon riven to keep

(PSN)Hanyabal

Question

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hanyabal said:

So I got these two rivens, and there is someone willing to buy either, thus, I need to decide which one to keep

https://imgur.com/a/t0lKx
https://imgur.com/a/innRi

Additionally, someone posted this (https://imgur.com/rATY1EO) on the wiki, It may help with the decision. I'm going to check WF builder for enlightenment. Thnx for the help.

easy mod it right ignore a riven and continue 1 shotting everything with your normal mods, its not hard to do 

18 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

easy mod it right ignore a riven and continue 1 shotting everything with your normal mods, its not hard to do 

lol someone is salty :D "i cant buy rivens so i hate them and everyone who has them"

also i would keep the one with status. crit dmg is better than dmg in this case and tiberon prime will have better reload so its no going to be necessary anymore

Just now, Cicasajt said:

lol someone is salty :D "i cant buy rivens so i hate them and everyone who has them"

also i would keep the one with status. crit dmg is better than dmg in this case and tiberon prime will have better reload so its no going to be necessary anymore

i can buy them, i just dont see a need to when most (not all) of my weapons already kill everything they need to in one hit. its not hard to hit the dmg cap...

I like the first one most, it's basically point strike and vital sense, but slightly better. Giving you the choice of replacing both of these and using utility, or more elements, or stacking them. It has dash polarity too, which is more common in builds, instead of "d". The status is also nice.

Edited by nms.

24 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

Well, Dmg is always better than CD on rivens because Serration has a base value of 165%, while Vital Sense only reaches 120% (even with a 3.0 CD). After cracking that image, I used a blank rifle on WF builder, used the same build for both rivens, but in one equipped 90% elementals and in the other a 60% to kinda even out the status chance (still 36% off). The Status riven has higher DPS (about 5% more) but lower sustained DPS (about 5% less). The difference in status equates to 7% chance per pellet and bullet, but base dmg has the advantage of making the gun better at breaking artic eximus globes, nullifier's bubbles and charging Nova's Antimatter Drop... I feel like reload speed is a bit more versatile than the extra proc here and there.

Thnx for the reply.