Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crowd Control, Flying Units, and Stun Behavior

SteamlordD

Let me just say, congratulations on the anniversary and all that. Okay, that's out of the way.

Five years, and there's been a persistent and glaring issue with crowd control the entire time:

Most of it doesn't work on flying enemies.

For whatever reason, Drones, Ospreys, whatever, don't respond to crowd control abilities. I haven't gone through and tested every ability to see which ones do or don't function, but I've seen enough to know that the problem seems to be a lack of programmed behavior for stunned states. They don't fall to impact, they don't fly when you blast them, turning them to stone creates a status immune flying joke that doesn't seem to care how heavy and inert it is now.

Rhino's stomp, on the other hand, does seem to work. Stomp functions entirely different compared to most CC though, being a stasis effect instead of a knockdown or panic. There's specific programming for that instance.

It really looks like there's just a lack of a response built into flying units for when they're supposed to be disabled, they don't know how they're supposed to respond, or even that there's something to respond to.