Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Missions (Medallions are a thing)

Garfieldcfninjaman

So I've been doing syndicate missions regularly for a bit now, and I've really liked hunting medallions for the most part. There is, however, one thing that could be improved to reduce some frustration a bit.

Many times I'll be medallion hunting and mark a medallion, which I have no idea if the others in my squad will come pick up or not. Sometimes people really appreciate the help and other times they just want to get out of the mission.

A friend and I were talking the other day and he brought up Caches. Caches, as you probably know, go to everyone when one is found (including if people join late!)

If the way Caches are handled in terms of looting is applied to Syndicate Medallions, it could make hunting them feel a lot more rewarding, and also make it less frustrating when you get that one squad that has 2/4 people looking for medallions and 2/4 just doing the mission which just ends up with not being able to tell when a medallion has been picked up to move onto the next one.

This could also make it so that people are more likely to actually look for medallions, as it's something that's really helpful for rep and also it contributes to the entire team getting em

4 hours ago, Drasiel said:

This would also encourage Afk medallion farmers. Join a mission do nothing, get 8 medallions, profit.

It would allow it to happen I guess, but it wouldn't exactly encourage it.

(I've never undestood why people AFK stuff, it just blows my mind that you'd play a game to not play a game)

Either that or make the marks permanent and infinite for medallions (and ayatans for that matter). It's really frustrating if you go back for something a teammate marked and just when you get close it disappears either because the mark timed out or the person marks another one.

On 3/25/2018 at 7:35 AM, xBelgabor said:

Either that or make the marks permanent and infinite for medallions (and ayatans for that matter). It's really frustrating if you go back for something a teammate marked and just when you get close it disappears either because the mark timed out or the person marks another one.

I mean I'd also just like more waypoints in general, but ye