Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fragpr prime setup question

(PSN)XxDrakenguardxX

Question

I've been looking through my armory and taking out weapons I haven't in a while. One of those weapons was the fragor prime.

I've more or less been running a standard crit build but the thing doesn't do a thing to armor. 

I know that's this weapons biggest weakness so I'm wondering whether I should sacrifice some damage to use shattering impact, sense lv multipliers do not matter with it(unless there was a change it should strip a corrupted bombards armor in 6-7 strikes.)Or try and roll 3 dual stats for better, but still low status. 

1 answer to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDrakenguardxX said:

I've been looking through my armory and taking out weapons I haven't in a while. One of those weapons was the fragor prime.

I've more or less been running a standard crit build but the thing doesn't do a thing to armor. 

I know that's this weapons biggest weakness so I'm wondering whether I should sacrifice some damage to use shattering impact, sense lv multipliers do not matter with it(unless there was a change it should strip a corrupted bombards armor in 6-7 strikes.)Or try and roll 3 dual stats for better, but still low status. 

Below is my loadout for my Fragor on Harrow, Depending on how much you use it in game, you could swap the Riven (85% Crit Chance on Slide & 80% Crit Chance), Body Count and Maiming Strike for Fever Strike, Voltaic Strike and Condition Overload... The Corrosion will be good against Armour, It builds up to Speed with Berserker so fast Body Count is only good if you use it enough to keep the combo going.

20180320040034_1_by_carnage2k4-dc6cnxn.j