The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Zephyr Prime, we'll probably be getting Limbo Prime (and I'm a bit worried)

Cascoath

There are two problems with Limbo. Inept Limbo players and the other players. Ever had a player deliberately enter your bubble to fire their gun in there when they didn't even need to enter the bubble? It's a two way street. You want it to be less frustrating playing with a limbo stop being frustrating to play with. 

On 4/10/2018 at 2:10 PM, (XB1)Traivan said:

Nidus Prime Ò_ó

2021 if the release pattern remains the same. You'll actually see Gara Prime before Nidus.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:48 AM, Benoroth said:

My bet is on Equinox Prime to be honest.

Capture.PNG

Mend & Maim ? prime ? It's a lot to think about...

It's a Male, Male, Female, Female pattern in order of release date with alternations between the next 2 MM/FF frames. If there are no changes to the pattern, we'll next get Limbo/Chroma, then Mesa/Equinox.

What follows after Mesa/Equinox? Atlas/Wukong, then Ivara/Titania, then Nezha/Inaros, then Octavia/Gara, then Nidus/Harrow, then Khora/Next Female released after her, then the next 2 Male frames released after Khora.

Edited by Jarriaga

• 2 months later...

Yeah i can say that limbo has a unique playstyle in regards that you can build jim to be pretty much whatever you need but he also has that cliffside of a learning curve ( cliff length can vary ) but after some time plsying as him and a build im still trying to get the mods for i cam can understand all the negative feedback on him but for those who do give negative feedback on him have you even played as limbo he can be really gun kind of like nidus but with a customizable playstyle he can be fun and can be great as a revive support frame when in the rift or whatever its called he can still revive downed warframes not even in the rift he can be really useful i just feel that people should just move past the bad and see him for the frame he can be