Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo and Adminstration Suggestions

(PSN)Arts-Live-

Hello DE, I am a clan founder/contributer/admin and love to interact and help out newer players in my community.

I have a set of suggestions for making the clan Dojo and clan Roster much more useful and a great hangout for members doing daily missions. Let's get started!

1. Make the spawn points in DOJO an option for clan warlords/leaders to set or have an awarded role for who can set such spawn point. For example - if you make the observatory a spawn location WITH navigation nodes players will interact more and even team up and launch missions together maybe!

2. Have a Arsenal area or room where a player can go in and display their inventory/arsenal and ALSO display their weapon builds for other new players to see. For example - What Sniper Build are you using on that Vectis?! If as a player you want to show it to a fellow clan mate you may hook your frame to the Arsenal nook and they can "INSPECT" you. 

3. A repository for unused MODS - many of us have several unused mods which maybe a MR3 player can use and get better geared. A stockpile display maybe where we can display our unused mods and ONLY clan members can grab it off the shelves with some basic credits. Clan Tax can be added for incentives or maybe even same amount of endo as you get for selling a mod. Sell it your Clan!

4. Unused weapon arsenal - Same like mods but this time they will grant you the same (or slightly more) credits to put this in the clan's GUN BANK. Instead of deleting a gun you won't be using maybe repose it to the clan gun vault so another player can use it and get master ranks for it !! More camaraderie more grofit !!! Same credits rewarded as well.

5. Set contribution based rank options - Set a role which can be achieved via acheiving a set contribution mark -- this is still iffy but say contribute X credits to clan vault and achieve ROLE SAGE? Something that rewards the user for actually contributing to the clan cause.

6. Join Option from Chat boxes - Please please please add this to chat box - if they are set to public MM why can't the UI direct this? There is already an invite option.

I shall edit said post as I recall more things. Apologies. Did this over lunch break!

Have a great day!

17 minutes ago, (PS4)artslive83 said:

maybe even same amount of endo as you get for selling a mod

Selling a mod removes it from the game. This wouldn't, it would make it even easier to get a mod. I don't think it would reard anything but the satisfaction of helping someone else. This would be a way to shift lots of Endo to a new player, currently not a thing that should be in such plentiful supply to new players.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)artslive83 said:

4. Unused weapon arsenal - Same like mods but this time they will grant you the same (or slightly more) credits to put this in the clan's GUN BANK. Instead of deleting a gun you won't be using maybe repose it to the clan gun vault so another player can use it and get master ranks for it !! More camaraderie more grofit !!! Same credits rewarded as well.

This is all kinds of not happening. Maybe a gun range for clan members to test others' guns and setups, but nothing that will give MR.

3 and 4 can't happen for security issues. Imagine someone getting hacked, hacker takes the account and joins it into a clan, dumps weapons and mods into the vault, then others take those items as you described. DE finds out, how can they proceed now? They can't roll back potentially dozens of accounts just based off one hack, we see this already when Plat sellers and chargebackers get caught and legitimate traders get screwed over. The other ideas are fine but 3 and 4 just can't be done, it opens up way too large of a problem.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

1. Yes.

2. Why not.

3. Would rather see this as a one-way thing, anything donated should then be able to be used as decoration and never be able to be taken back out.

4. Same response as 3 -- if someone donates a weapon then it should stay in that dojo forever as a decorative item.

5. I suppose... as long as it is optional anyways.

6. Same as number 5.

Some of my own ideas:

1. Ability to allow specific users to decorating specific rooms, though without access to the clan vault. Could even have it so only the user that places an item can remove that item (unless they are of the normal "decorate" rank).

2. Ability to set up an auto-kick / auto-demote options based on inactivity. We already do this manually, but would be nicer to have this as an in-game feature.

3. Anyone listed as pending should show how long their invite has been active, along with a method to have it automatically revoked if not accepted for a set amount of time.

4. Dojos have always had a limit of 100 rooms, this should be raised substantially.