Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith service!

Lukkiete

Question

Okay, so since I've been doing this kind of job for a while now, I thought of carrying this to the forums. 

So, my IGNIS WRAITH FREE GIVEAWAY is in the motion!

So, how this works: Basically it's all about me being generous and giving away free blueprints to whoever wants this. 

There are some restrictions though. 

1) You have to be Mastery Rank 9 or above in order to get the blueprint. Otherwise it will be mastery locked for you. 

2) ABSOLUTELY DO NOT trade me high-rarity-tier mods, expensive rivens, high amounts of platinum, rare fish, etc. You might regret it. Only thing I want is Ammo Drum or other stuff you might find useless and throw-away garbage. 

FAQ: 

1) "Okay, this is cool and such, but what if you're offline and not able to give me free stuff?"

A: Feel free to reserve your trades in here or add me to your friends list with note: "I want Ignis Wraith". 

2) "How can I be sure you don't scam me?"

A: First: this game doesn't allow scams, so it will be really hard for me to scam you. Second: Even if I try, you can always send a support ticket; screenshot my attempt to scam; cancel the trade. 

Third: I won't gain any profit and such from doing so. This will only be bad for me and my reputation. 

3) "Is it one blueprint per person?" 

A: Definitely not! Before the trade, tell me how much blueprints do you want and I'll buy the exact amount just for you! ❤️ Spread the word to your clannies! 😄

4) "Where do I find you?"

A: See Question 1. 

5) "What's the point of this?" 

A: There was an event once, which rewarded a lot of clans with this glorious weapon research. Sadly, not everyone could make it to the top 10%. I intend to help the community a bit and solve this problem. 

6) "Is this cross-platform?"

A: No. I don't own neither Xbox nor PlayStation. This is PC only. Sorry for all of you console gamers. 

So that's about it.

I will continue to edit this thread, such as adding more FAQ stuff for everyone who needs it, responding to other players, etc. 

Yours truly, 

Niksyn. 

May 28 Update: 

Wow, what a long hiatus from forums. 

Anyway, there has been some question about whether this is still going, and I'm going to delight you: Y E S, I'm still going, still giving away free stuff to everyone. 

Few quick mentions, that I'm way more active in the actual game, than on forums, so if I'm not answering here, try to catch me ingame, or add me to your friend list with note "I want Ignis Wraith" and such. 

Second, if you're learning about this from forums, please, do read the original post about the restrictions, because some people are either oblivious or just being too generous. Like seriously, stop giving me free plat.

July 21 Update: Over.

Edited by CephalonNiksyn
July 21 edit

Also asking if this offer is still around. I did as the FAQ said and sent a request but just in case they're no longer playing I'd like to request an Ignis Wraith BP if anyone has one to spare.