Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Change Vigor To D Polarity

MonsterPig

it's tactical since it is meant to replace higher bonuses with dual low bonuses, not to stack all three. So turns your "D" less frames with at "-" into something with more survivability.

Of course with forma you can stack all 3.

the thing is. You can actually NOT take redirection and Vit and just put more power or mobility mods plus this.

Why should they change it? To make Beefy stuff beefier? >_<

Actually, these mods are best on non-tanky warframes that have low shield scaling. Since shields are the best defense right now, you still end up putting on shield mods, but they actually get more total health from health mods. The combo mod gives them a good setup.

I won't even bother putting this on Rhino since Iron Skin plus Redirection is all you need.

Make it V polarity, there's so few options for V polarity slots. There's what, continuity, focus and rage(assuming you can find it), and that's it.

^

It would be amazing on Ash and Excalibur. Please DE.

Edited by Fate_6

Agreed.

Make it V polarity, there's so few options for V polarity slots. There's what, continuity, focus and rage(assuming you can find it), and that's it.

Yes, because having extra health and shields is an offensive mod. That makes TOTAL sense.

/sarcasm off

Really? A V mod?

It should definitely be a D. If anything, Stretch should be V. 

I've never thought the "defense"/"tactics"/ .. "violence"? distinction made much sense on frames.

I've always mentally categorized them like this:

D = all the defense mods (except this new one, lol .. guess that's a +1 for your cause) and half the movement related mods

- = half the movement mods and half the power mods

V = half the power mods

.. and as a result, thought it would make much more sense to move all the movement mods to - and all the power mods to V. - would have more common mods, V would have more mods, although still no low level common ones, and D would still have enough. Then you could switch Ash and Loki to movement-polarity and Ember to power-polarity and .. ah .. I guess its too late now.

It won't even help much on squishy frames. Heavy frames on the other hand...

heavy frames don`t even need the help as they are naturally tanky and can equip Vitality and redirection easier, squishy frames on the other hand...

Edited by Paptimus