Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I would like to praise the people who made the audio work in this game. Best 5.1 experience by far.

Renan.Ruivo

Like i said in the title, the 5.1 experience in this game is so good that i felt compelled to make a thread just to give a big thumbs-up/kudos/congratulations/praise/attaboy to the team of people responsible for making both the audio and the positional system work.

I have a dedicated 5.1 headset (The CM Storm Sirus, which is among the best true surround headphones currently in the market), and after playing several FPS and TPS games with it up to and including the recent released Dead Space 3, and Warframe delivers the best experience i have ever... well... experienced.

I feel i can play the game with my eyes closed and still pinpoint with a lot of accuracy where the enemies are coming/shooting from. Unfortunatly, there is no device capable of pinpointing positions in both horizontal and vertical planes with the same degree of accuracy for both, so i can't play the game without a monitor screen (lol).

But still.. great work guys. If anybody should (and mostly certainly a lot do), you guys deserve the money i spent with the founders deal.

I will pass this along! Thanks!

Wow.. i actually posted with little hope that those guys would actually hear the nod.. but to see someone from the staff, specially being you of all people see the thread and pass it along to them.. i'm flabbergasted. Thank you for thaking them for me, hehehe!

Hear hear!

Get it? Because you hear sou.... Wow! That was bad.

Or more like "Hear there!"

Which is worse.

Mildly related, but while i don't use a 5.1 suroundsound, i must say the audio track sets the tone for the game almost perfectly. Very few free to play games these day pay attention to that kind of detail so kudos to your artistic team as a whole.

Audio track you mean, by chance, the music? Honestly i turned it off. But not because it annoys me, but because i dislike music in FPS/TPS games. It takes away suspension of disbelief.

For the same reason i thought Dredd was such an awesome flick. Almost no soundtrack at all.

Audio track you mean, by chance, the music? Honestly i turned it off. But not because it annoys me, but because i dislike music in FPS/TPS games. It takes away suspension of disbelief.

For the same reason i thought Dredd was such an awesome flick. Almost no soundtrack at all.

really? im quite the opposite the audio helps me immurse when done right, when done wrong though i agree with you