Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ludicrous Drop Rate Of Systems Across All Warframes.

Dawnline

Srsly guys, this wouldn't be so bad if it was just Nova, but no, it's every freaking frame!

I have multiple chassis and helmets for multiple frames, at this point I wouldn't even care which of the damn systems I got, I'd just like to play something other than Excalibur!

I don't mind it taking some effort, but this is just $&*&*#(%&! :(

This is why I made the Topic...I'm stuck on maxed out Rhino/Loki and I really want to play something else

This is why I made the Topic...I'm stuck on maxed out Rhino/Loki and I really want to play something else

Same here i got my saryn and mag maxed , want ember but all 50 runs al i got was some helms and mostly chasis, frustrating, id gladly spend my money for new warframe slots but this drop rates do not help :/

Maybe this is just me, but asking around from my friends and browsing the forums the absoloutely AWFUL drop rate of a Frames Systems blueprint is killing my will to actually play this game anymore, so far I've counted my TOTAL runs at 58 to get the Nova Systems, this is pretty god damn annoying and I'm getting REALLY REALLY bored with the game as a whole because of it.

I was going to spend my money on Platinum to actually rush my Nova but now even if I do ever get the systems I doubt I'll ever get any Platinum again....Unless the drop rate is changed from 0000.1% to something more like 10%

RNG

It's just you and your friends. Nobody is intentionally making you mad or quit this game. My friend collected nova in under 10 runs. Stick to online matches, I've heard that chance for the last of three parts is lowered.

exactly dont do that if you did the same boss too much after a number of fights go to solo and it will drop in less than 5 times

Nope, it's not rng, chassis and helmets are dropping like candies and systems are nowhere to be found.

Same goes for rare resources from bosses, they ve become extremely rare

agreed no system bps at all from trinity boss and also frost boss. here got stuck in ash system after recent patch

To all those claiming RNG as the reason for the ludicrous droprate, do you even have any idea what you're talking about?

Of course it's decided by RNG, but even then there is a certain chance for a specific/specific set of results!

Let's assume their RNG has three possible results, that means each has a 33.3333...% chance.

In fact, the expectation is that on average, all three options will have occurred at a similar rate.

So on 100 tries each option should've come up about 33 times.

Of course there may be slight deviations, but those get more negligible the bigger your sample!

Point being, drop-rates of 38, 12, 0 for chassis, helmets and systems respectively, over 50 attempts ARE NOT the work of RNG!

If it decided purely between 1, 2 and 3 the result should be closer to 17, 17, 16!

Hell, even if the 50th try produced a system BP, that's still only a drop-rate of only 2%!

Edited by Sesambrot

Pffffftt...

The Banshee has similar droprates for every single one of it's freakin' BPs!

Really, that's fine! Heck, that's even alright for the latest Warframe to be released, considering you don't want everybody to have it right away, but if every single Warframe has droprates like that for at least on of their parts, that's a problem!

Especially considering the following facts:

- There is only one mission to obtain the parts for a specific frame

- You still need the resources to craft all the parts

- It takes at least 4 days to build the frame in the first place

It takes long enough as is, without making people grind the same boring mission thousands of times for those goddamn system BPs!

just did 17 raptor runs 13 chassis 4 helmet 0 systems between this and the event being a complete disaster due to S#&$ty grouping mechanics re: keys im basically losing interest in this game before i spend a single dollar. thats bad for business

You're just going to be more happy when you drop it and you'll have a good story to tell for the future generation...

=w=

what kind of loser tells their kids stories about getting item drops in video games.

"and then mommy got her Nova systems after S#&$ting in a sock for a week" 

I got Nova in 7 runs, Ash in 20 runs, Nyx in 30, but Frost Systems just refuses to drop. It's like farming Seer parts - annoying boss phases is cool at first until you realize it adds 3 minutes to each run and you can't do anything about it.

But when I do get Frost Systems, I think I'll nerdgasm in joy.

I've had no problems getting rare resouces like Morphics and Control modules, I'm at 70 somethign Modules now but still, no prints. 

92 runs.

Edit: Had wierd bug earlier. Killed boss and picked up some prints that came out as: *****-*****-*****

Edited by Dawnline

I have been playing for 3 weeks. By Wednesday I will have 6 Warframes (Excal, Frost, Banshee, Trinity, Mag and Rhino). The drop rates for frames are reasonable.

We are talking about the current Patch 9.5.1.

Can anyone confirm of getting a Saryn System with Patch 9.5.1?