Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Flood Survival, Why is it a count down?

Carnage2K4

I just 'did' a Kuva Flood survival, so we get 5 minutes to find the siphon keep the life support up, and survive?
This is ridiculous, Kuva floods are on the higher end of difficulty already and takes about 5 minutes to complete, I ran around for more than 5 minutes and was unable to find the siphon, hit all the life supports ran out of time and had to leave... what a pointless waste of time... 

Why in the world are they a count down? It's a survival, it should work like a normal survival where as long as I can keep hitting life supports, I can keep going to find the apparently clandestine room containing the siphon.

The mission doesn't end after the countdown. It is meant to show you finish the mission (time required) and leave when done. It doesn't have endless rewards like normal survival.

Edit: sorry, overlooked that the issue was life towers, enemies should still drop it.

What tile? Shipyards sucks and is typically not worth doing.

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

On 3/25/2018 at 5:39 PM, TheJagji said:

If you had watched the Dev Stream, you would know that the life supports BECOME the siphon. Enemies will drop a thing, kind of like the battery from Excuravtion, and that will turn the air rockets into Kuva siphons.

This is all well and nice... except that... as the Title Says... "Kuva Flood Survival, Why is it a count down?"
I'm not talking about the New Mission, that had not even been released when I made this Topic... which would make me doing it not possible...
So try to read it... at all... any of it, next time please.