Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arid Fear: Ahead Of Schedual And Under Budget

Neuhnee

2 second reload with fasthands turns into 1.4 second reload.  Bow weapons have a charge speed of 1 second, with speed trigger that turns into .4 second fire rate.  Your math is off.

OBJECTION! +60% Speed Trigger should reduce your chargetime from 1s to 1s * 1/1.6 = 0.625s

Edit: +30% Fast Hands reduces your 2s reload to 2s * 1/1.3 = 1.54s

Edited by 101blubb

OBJECTION! +60% Speed Trigger should reduce your chargetime from 1s to 1s * 1/1.6 = 0.625s

I never remember the proper way to do these things...  If that's true then the Fasthands number is off, too.

Edit: I think the new number for the reload would be 1.66.. seconds.  Either way, my point still stands.

Edited by MeteorKing

DE can threaten all they want about how every event can be 'failed', but the fact of the matter is, it won't.  It never will.  We have some really dedicated players here and they will always come to the fore and crush the event, all by their lonesome.

When they said every event can be "failed", they didn't mean they were making it harder, it means there will be punishment if we do. Last even if we failed, there would be resource nukes in certain systems. this time around, we dont get the prize at all. and btw... the grineer informer event? yeah, we didn't actually make it all the way...

2 things.  1) I'm pretty sure Steel Fiber doesn't work with Ironskin.  2) Failing, by your own admition, doesn't mean that a frame is bad.

Rhino is a good frame.  It is tough and has useful abilities.

It is.  The Rhino is a great soldier unit, not as good as a tank, but it's tough and capable.  But that Jackal attack is too strong.  It ONE SHOT an Iron Skinned Rhino.  From behind a pillar that had no line of sight.

Phorid's needles also 1 shot people.  As do Hyena's.  I've yet to hear complaints about these attacks.  The point isnt to survive them, it's to dodge them or play as a group and have people revive you.  That being said, you may have been behind a pillar, but you were not out of line of sight.  I've yet to see those missles to anything but move up, down, and forward.  I will say this once again, as I have before; not all bosses are meant to be soloed.

Primed chamber for everyone would be an amazing reward for getting it done early...

I was thinking maybe something that was actually usefull, like making the remaining time the event was supposed to take double affinity

It is.  The Rhino is a great soldier unit, not as good as a tank, but it's tough and capable.  But that Jackal attack is too strong.  It ONE SHOT an Iron Skinned Rhino.  From behind a pillar that had no line of sight.

Why my Loki can kill him over and over again without redirection and vitality, without using decoy (which doesn't work with Jackal), without using invisibility?

Jackal is a good boss with one powerful attack, the mine. Just don't stay in front of him and you're done. Shoot the leg, shoot the body, run to the back, repeat.

Back to topic, I'd be nice if at the end of third phase Lotus announce the location of the first settlement as a new system and order us to go nuts down there.

Surprise phase four, same thing but harder. Surprise phase five same thing but harder, SUPRISE PHASE SIX SAME THING BUT HARDER! SURPRISEEEEEE PHASE SEVEN WE DELETED YOUR WARFRAMES! SURPRISE PHASE EIGHT WE BURNED YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!!!

lawl.

Notsureifsrs. I cleared the datamass alert with jackal in 1 min 11, I even timed it. Sometimes I noticed myself a bit slower and other times, a bit faster but that's how fast I cleared the map with none other than a Rhino. Pretty fast, I must say so myself.

Notsureifsrs. I cleared the datamass alert with jackal in 1 min 11, I even timed it. Sometimes I noticed myself a bit slower and other times, a bit faster but that's how fast I cleared the map with none other than a Rhino. Pretty fast, I must say so myself.

I'm certain that guy is either a troll or terrible player.  This is his current thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/93783-petition-to-get-rid-of-solo-mode/ ...