Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan size and research change!!!

Clan size is kind redundant in this game. There is honestly no reason to have a clan larger than ghost besides for the comrodery. Ghost clans need the least amount of resources and in operations and events have the smallest requirements. But the larger clans multiply many times over that of what a ghost clan is and needs. 

So here is the idea:

1. Reduce moon clans from 1000 people to 500 people. Why is there such a large gap in between mountain and moon? I mean it jumps from 300 to 1000. 

2. Make the research requirements equal for all clan sizes. Dont make it super hard or super easy. Somewhere in the middle. This promotes having more members. With every clan size having equal work, it is worth having more members to make research and events easier. It should be the larger the clan the easier it gets, not the other way around. It is not rewarding  to have a large clan. And DE seems to want to promote clan activities. So why is this system to backwards? 

I understand that they are trying to make it super easy for small starting clans, but they give no incentive for clans to grow past 10 members. It just gets harder. 

So please give me your feedback and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Midnight Aether:

Make the research requirements equal for all clan sizes. Dont make it super hard or super easy. Somewhere in the middle. This promotes having more members. With every clan size having equal work, it is worth having more members to make research and events easier.

Thats exactly how it works right now. You have a bigger clan with more ppl, so every person has its share to take. Storm Clan eg can fit 100 member so the number of research is multipied by 100. If you just have 40 ppl than it's the leaders fault for upgrading.

I was insulted and yelled at by friends to upgrade my Ghost Clan to fit in 2 more friends. But hell no. 95% of the research was and still is done by myself. They can either leave or accept my decision. 

I the costs are the exact same on all sizes then what's the point in staying small?

As one of the founders of a community with over 4k members. I disagree with your first statement of reducing the size from 1000 to 500. Some players like to be a part of a bigger community, where they always have someone to play with and for help. I remember when I was creating these clans, which I did at the ghost stage that there was barely ever anyone logged in at the same time I was, but in these moon clans, I always have people to talk too.                                                                                                                                               

Second, if you believe the resources are too much, then why not downsize and do it at ghost clan, be warned however after downsizing you can not upgrade for 60 days! - But back to the topic, the fun part is trying to remain one of the top clans in the game, and always have all the research and trophies from events. If you believe that the resources are too much then ask your clan mates to help you out, and if they do not want to help then you should try getting nicer clan mates LUL.

Also moon clan hema feelsbadmen

Di5w9mE.png&key=c8b2412e11c6f73f8d2aeb68

Edited by ShaiPaneer

6 hours ago, (XB1)Midnight Aether said:

1. Reduce moon clans from 1000 people to 500 people. Why is there such a large gap in between mountain and moon? I mean it jumps from 300 to 1000. 

God no, you would be destroying entire clans by forcing them to get relocate half of their people, noone forces you to go moon. I can agree on adding more clan tiers, so there arent huge gaps between the current clan tiers. But this would ideia here, would be awfull.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Midnight Aether said:

2. Make the research requirements equal for all clan sizes. Dont make it super hard or super easy. Somewhere in the middle. This promotes having more members. With every clan size having equal work, it is worth having more members to make research and events easier. It should be the larger the clan the easier it gets, not the other way around. It is not rewarding  to have a large clan. And DE seems to want to promote clan activities. So why is this system to backwards? 

The research is equal, your expected the same ammount of resources per player.

The problem is ghost clans will have an easier time geting 10 people to donate then a moon clan to get 1000 to donate. So there probably have a bit more leniency on requierements for higher tiered clans research instead of just adding a 10x/30/100x multiplier on everything.

As for making it easier to run a moon clan than a ghost, just no. If your going to have 300 to 1000 people in your clan, your expected to be prepared to run those people. Already dislike all of the moon clan clones that exist, there is no need for extra incentives.

Besides there shouldn't be extra rewards for having a moon clan over a ghost clan. If people want a smaller clan, they should be given that option. They shouldnt have to feel they made a mistake everytime a research comes and you see moon clans having it alot easier.

Agreed that research on higher tiers needs a better scalling instead of just multiplying the number from ghost clans but the rest of your ideias/suggestions would severly hurt the community as a whole.