Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame Content (Tridolon Rant)

ChillyWilly

1.i used frame from chroma, zephyr, harrow,Titania (exept rigtht now taht hooming missle bug is preventing me from playing her.), nezha, Atlas, Excalber, equinox.

(I will never use Tirnity untill people stop making her a mandatory frame.)

you don't need to use a spefic frame. only thing is weapons some are bette for others but thats allways been the case with weapons. frames its all about how the player plays tehm.

anyone telling you you must be X frame can shove it up thier unmentionables. 

2.need madirai wat? i use zenerik.... and unarai... >_>

3.i can host it if you want  just add me and if i have time i can do a eidolon hunt (right now i am busy with the event.)

4. i've seen players solo it i myself am not at that level yet, but i know its possible.

5. yes the time limit is annoying, but it wouldn't be challanging if thier wasn't a timer.

my main advice is to stop going for premade groups just join randoms. thats how you avoid meta bs. 

Lets be clear, I do not want to play with some random people that says I have to use Madurai cause I like using Zenurik or Vazarin. I do not want to use Trinity, Chroma, Harrow, Volt all the time.

Check out 'Grind Hard Squad' on Youtube. They actually experiment with non-meta setups :). They've used Ivara as damage, Limbo/Oberon as a replacement for harrow. I feel trinity and volt are kind of a requirement - but as you said raids also had a few frames that were a requirement. If you want to use zenurik/vazarin then do it, I always prefer someone who can get me up immediately and not take 1000 years to revive. 

If you find a willing squad, you can experiment with non-meta setups. Having Unairu/Madurai Chroma/Trin/Harrow/Volt is just the most efficient (if boring) set up to kill eidolons. Just try and find a couple people and have some fun!

Edited by Kei-Inc.
missed '

8 hours ago, Kei-Inc. said:

Check out 'Grind Hard Squad' on Youtube. They actually experiment with non-meta setups :). They've used Ivara as damage, Limbo/Oberon as a replacement for harrow. I feel trinity and volt are kind of a requirement - but as you said raids also had a few frames that were a requirement. If you want to use zenurik/vazarin then do it, I always prefer someone who can get me up immediately and not take 1000 years to revive. 

If you find a willing squad, you can experiment with non-meta setups. Having Unairu/Madurai Chroma/Trin/Harrow/Volt is just the most efficient (if boring) set up to kill eidolons. Just try and find a couple people and have some fun!

or just grab a quest and jump on the plains which puts you with a random squad and pass by all that "meta" gaming nonsense that has no place being in warframe when DE themselves say they are against metas and will never enforce one. 

8 hours ago, hazerddex said:

or just grab a quest and jump on the plains which puts you with a random squad and pass by all that "meta" gaming nonsense that has no place being in warframe when DE themselves say they are against metas and will never enforce one. 

I would agree about the train of thought and method, its better to do than not; but an important concern is regarding the nature of "meta". A meta in a game is created by the developers, not players. Players instead find these "optimal" play-styles and often jump on them, while developers sometimes don't intend them but rather create them as an off shoot of not seeing the play field or deliberately to show what they consider correct play. A better explanation of this situation can be found in the blogs and articles of Mark Rosewater from Wizards of the Coast, but an excellent example would be back when DE Glen was asked what was the best way to approach higher level enemies. His answer, boiled down to pulling away from use of Rhino, Carrier, and Boltor type weapons and stocking up Corrosive projection.