Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pay-2-Win? Riven Black Market!

superaquafin

3 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

"The good games"? And what are those exactly?

GW2 and ESO along with a whole bunch of others are seen as good games with a fair busniness model and have been so for a long time. They are still not near as generous as WF, so it is wierd when people complain about WF and more or less claiming it runs on a greedy business model.

But please do tell me what "good games" you are talking about, games that are similar to WF.

Most of the single player and multiplayer games which are not online all the time and have local servers. Not mentionned or named a single game because the good game is depending on your taste and how handle the costumers. I personally like the Bayonetta it was a fun game without any extra cost. I played Evolva (not evolve) it was a good game in the early 2000 years and it was a coop option and with my friends we played a dozens of time there. Can I mention the master of orion 2 or the master of magic, or the darklands? Those were good games like Theme hospital and so on and all of these games still sold themself because they were designed well and peoples still use them as reference. You can also name some of them forget the online only abominations you can tell at least 10 game what you liked and you paid for it once. 

Of course it is depending on the generation where you are because I am from the older generation whom now in the 30's years so for us the standard and the game industry models were different in the early times.

13 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

Which games are you mentioning specifically?

Also, there are no restrictions in this game. Only restrictions are ones you place on yourself in the idea that you do not have enough slots because YOU WANT to keep all your items. You don't NEED them all, you WANT them all. See the issue here?

I mentionned in the last post to the other guy what games I call you can also use examples.

Also nothing in a game need but you play because you want to have a fun. See the issue? The players want to have fun for their money and you accept these restrictions because you taught to accept these. I see differently so apologize me to see differently and that I value the price of items and the only good items. Limits on games are needed but matter what limitation. In a grindy game where you play to get items and you run into a wall because you cannot get all without spending money is just ridicoulus. 

If the devs just simply use cosmetics and not limiting how much you can get then the game could be more positive in result. What you think why most of peoples leave the game? The slots is the number one reason from those peoples whom I asked for a reason they leave. The number two was the lack of endgame content and the lack of fun. The only fun what you can give yourself is collect and kill. This game lacks in everything else like a good consistent story, content which not mean grinding, servers to play on without issues etc.

I stated my point well enough and I dont wish to continue this argument because a lot of you doesn't seems to get it and you guys phrase the same thing. "which is the same case in my phrases" but I just told how things going here and how could be. 

If you pay for a sandwich and you specify what you want and you get a sandwich without mayo or mustard or even a ham then what you would say? This example is pretty same. You pay for a content which limited for you until you pay.

Edited by Ziltrex
PS : edited because of grammar and additions

H-how do people think platinum is so far away? It's like it's on another planet or something. 

*Get a job and buy platinum when you get login coupons. 

*Don't waste it on rushing everything. 

*Buy slots for when you need them. 

It's not really that much you can put like 10 dollars a week or something if you want plat that bad. Or, if you get a coupon, %20 dollars when that happens. 

Edited by CupcakesMoo

1 minute ago, CupcakesMoo said:

H-how do people think platinum is so far away? It's like it's on another planet or something. 

*Get a job and buy platinum when you get login coupons. 

*Don't waste it on rushing everything. 

*Buy slots for when you need them. 

It's not really that much you can put like 10 dollars a week or something if you want plat that bad. Or, if you get a coupon, %20 dollars when that happens. 

Mostly this but we are talking about the slots itself are a bad restriction form and they could just charge cosmetics only for money. They can make the game much appealing for newer players.

5 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Mostly this but we are talking about the slots itself are a bad restriction form and they could just charge cosmetics only for money. They can make the game much appealing for newer players.

I think the game is doing fine as it is. You get a free base game. And the money that comes from sales helps them get more content and bug fixes out. Buying a few slots every now and then isn't very much to ask of you. I've put 50 bucks in this game so far because I like the game and want to see it grow. That got me a lot of stuff too. Including ((( SLOTS ))) for weapons I've built. 

9 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Most of the single player and multiplayer games which are not online all the time and have local servers. Not mentionned or named a single game because the good game is depending on your taste and how handle the costumers. I personally like the Bayonetta it was a fun game without any extra cost. I played Evolva (not evolve) it was a good game in the early 2000 years and it was a coop option and with my friends we played a dozens of time there. Can I mention the master of orion 2 or the master of magic, or the darklands? Those were good games like Theme hospital and so on and all of these games still sold themself because they were designed well and peoples still use them as reference. You can also name some of them forget the online only abominations you can tell at least 10 game what you liked and you paid for it once. 

Of course it is depending on the generation where you are because I am from the older generation whom now in the 30's years so for us the standard and the game industry models were different in the early times.

Exactly the problem. We are talking about a fulltime online multiplayer game here that constantly gets updated and evolves. Even compared to single player games that are rarely or never updated WF is still cheaper to get to a playable standard i.e buying the slots you need. WF will always have an entry fee of zero and a very low cost to "buy in" to get what you need.

That games of old that are comparable to WF did cost alot more. We have to look at MMOs to have any real comparison due to the cosntant updates etc. A one month subscription was more expensive than getting your slots maxed, this was in addition to the initial cost of the game. This goes for EQ, FFXI, DaoC, SWG, WaR, WoW, FFXIV and so on. In WF I simply spend what I want when I need, and it doesnt require me to spend much either, plus I can get it all from trading (except tennogen).

Just for reference, I spent around $1200 on WoW just paying for the subscription over the years that I played it, $200 or so each on SWG and DaoC. And this was after buying the games. And those are good games.

2 minutes ago, CupcakesMoo said:

I think the game is doing fine as it is. You get a free base game. And the money that comes from sales helps them get more content and bug fixes out. Buying a few slots every now and then isn't very much to ask of you. I've put 50 bucks in this game so far because I like the game and want to see it grow. That got me a lot of stuff too. Including ((( SLOTS ))) for weapons I've built. 

I spent 5200 bucks. I just point out the slots is the only reason why bought so many. Not regret or any but it is not a good practise.

1 minute ago, Ziltrex said:

I spent 5200 bucks. I just point out the slots is the only reason why bought so many. Not regret or any but it is not a good practise.

If you need a slot why not crack some relics and sell some of the bad Prime parts around Baro time for plat? There are always people looking to throw 5 or 10 plat at some crappy Prime parts just to turn them in for ducats.

And that is just one method of getting small bits of plat to use for slots.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

If you need a slot why not crack some relics and sell some of the bad Prime parts around Baro time for plat? There are always people looking to throw 5 or 10 plat at some crappy Prime parts just to turn them in for ducats.

And that is just one method of getting small bits of plat to use for slots.

Still my point is stands. Someone should pay to get plat for getting plat via trade.

2 часа назад, Ziltrex сказал:

League of legends more balanced in this sense because they are just charging for skins and you can open the heroes with playing. In this game you cannot get slots by playing so and selling more than cosmetics so pay to winish. You can play without paying a cent on this game but then you facing with restrictions. What I said with the no one buying platinum is still legit. What you think is balanced is not balanced because it forces to pay to get a simple thing which is in other games a baseline thing. A collecting game with pay for collect is still a pay to win no matter how you guys defend it. It is not saving for inflation this money has no real price and it is a virtual currency which can be anything and priced as much as much they feel they can ask.

ah, so you are basement dweller or what, so that for you 70 games or for a new char are okay.

70 #*!%ing hours. i can get new frame slot in waframe in 15 min with mr2 frame.

Edited by Sqecmi

2 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

ah, so you are basement dweller or what, so that for you 70 games or for a new char are okay.

70 #*!%ing hours. i can get new frame slot in waframe in 15 min with mr2 frame.

Because others paid for plat.

2 минуты назад, Ziltrex сказал:

5200 dollar.

so 35 frames are 1400 plat(with catalysts)

200 or so weapon slots are about 4000 more(if you smash potato on single one)

where did you spend this amount? i bought one 75% dicount, and one pa, and litreally have nothing to buy, permaboosters running

4 minutes ago, Ziltrex said:

Still my point is stands. Someone should pay to get plat for getting plat via trade.

And people need to pay for plat in order for DE to make money in order to make back the costs that went into developing the game and to pay for the updates that we continue to receive....I'm not seeing where there is a problem here.

2 minutes ago, Sqecmi said:

so 35 frames are 1400 plat(with catalysts)

200 or so weapon slots are about 4000 more(if you smash potato on single one)

where did you spend this amount? i bought one 75% dicount, and one pa, and litreally have nothing to buy, permaboosters running

I have a job and my earnings. What is the problem with that?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

And people need to pay for plat in order for DE to make money in order to make back the costs that went into developing the game and to pay for the updates that we continue to receive....I'm not seeing where there is a problem here.

The problem is the fact they selling a thing what you cannot get by playing. If they want to make money is fine they should but for cosmetics only and not by restricting peoples.

1 minute ago, Ziltrex said:

The problem is the fact they selling a thing what you cannot get by playing. If they want to make money is fine they should but for cosmetics only and not by restricting peoples.

There is no way they would make enough money to give us they game they have by selling just cosmetics. They have to have a way to make money from people who want to experience the full game. This isn't like The Division where everyone playing already bought the entire game to get in first.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

There is no way they would make enough money to give us they game they have by selling just cosmetics. They have to have a way to make money from people who want to experience the full game. This isn't like The Division where everyone playing already bought the entire game to get in first.

And the point is this and that they can do it without that extra money. In other areas they can get that money even without restricting peoples to get slots.

Edit : other devs did it well.

Edited by Ziltrex

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

This is the thread that doesn't end

Yes it goes on and on my friends

Some people started posting, not knowing what it was

And they'll continue posting in it forever just because

This is the thread that doesn't end...

take your applause you majestic tenno you