The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs That Occur Post Host Migration

Naxxramuss

(Tagged as spoilers because I deem that any mention of Operator Mode as such) So, I was running around in the sortie mission, I was in Operator Mode, (Because I'm an under-geared schmo that has no business in Sorties, fight me), and A host migration occurred. The host migration itself wasn't the problem (I think), but I think whenever this happens, the game resets any non player controlled entities. I would assume that this includes warframes when the player is in Operator Mode, because when the migration finished, my warframe was gone (I assume the migration removed the entity, but what do I know?), and shortly after this, my Operator was 'knocked out', and because there was no warfame entity of mine that I can regain control of, I was essentially stuck in a sort of spectator mode. All I could do was move around with the W-A-S-D keys, or the arrow keys. Other than that, I could do nothing. I couldn't press escape, I couldn't access chat, I couldn't revive downed allies, nothing. I did take a screenshot of the bug, but I have no idea how to insert Steam screenshots as 'Media', but hopefully whoever sees this will take my word for it. It has only happened once to me, but I imagine this isn't the first time something like this happened to other users.