Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change voiceovers, allow us to age

NamingPolicyViolation

Hi

I maybe alone with it, but I'm super sad my awesome space ninja was turned into an emo child with crouches...sh*t happens, bad writing happens, what can you do. I guess the whole storyline was directed at average player, a child. I feel really weird playing this game after I had to start playing that child...

I do mind being called a kid all the time. I'm 38 IRL, I have kids, it really gets on my nerve that I can't play a character, I have to play a child.

At least the operator shut up, he used to talk random nonsense whole time... horrible.

Can we please have some decent voiceovers for NPCs that are not patronizing. While you at it, can we have a mission where you can "grow up" your operator? Maybe we drink Kuva or something and age - you can also stay child if you want, some options.

Anyway, thanks for this great game. Whole operator thing changed it from 10/10 to 6/10 :(

I wouldnt call it bad writing, being a powerless child after all the adventures in which you played as a badass space ninja was a powerfull plot twist.

I also do not believe that the average Warframe player is a teen. Judging from my own clan most people are 20+ Years old, me included.

However I do think that the tenno shouldnt stay kids forever. I think the war within already did let them mature, although just in a emotional way, so I do believe that following mayor quests will expand on that, maybe or rather hopefully to the point where the tenno will mature in appearence as well. That could be done with a simple time skip (3-5  years later ect.) or in a wierd way which is more likely^^

Well, the story is theirs. They'll either change us or not as intended for how the story progresses. If there's one thing I've learned playing this game all these years it's that nothing we've seen has been random or unintentional, lore wise.

1 hour ago, NamingPolicyViolation said:

I guess the whole storyline was directed at average player, a child

Warframe's ESRB sk62mTY.png.

Not made for children.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113