Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tennocon relay key is a horrendously executed idea

Xianyu

4 hours ago, (PS4)Nude_Warrior83 said:

You're ignorant

Yeah I am ignorant....And only two +1 you have is for calling someone ignorant.I see a rising star in feedback section of Warframes forum....

On 2018-03-28 at 11:08 AM, RistN said:

But there is a lot of players waiting for Baro to bring something specific back and that commodity is sold to someone?

On 2018-03-28 at 8:23 AM, RistN said:

I didn't know about that.To be honest I don't know about DDoS theory you were mentioning but whole idea of giving someone who gives $ to access in-game content that is acquired by playing is very bad.So much for free to play concept.

But that's not the case. I could have afforded the ticket. There are things that I want. I don't have the ducats and credits to get all that I want. I suppose that I could probably have bought a crap load of plat, then bought a bunch of prime junk with plat, and bought myself all the elements of a couple of meta builds for the index and farmed credits and then gotten a lot of the stuff that I want. 

Or... And here's what most people making that sort of argument miss: I can give a fraction of that plat to someone who bought each item from Baro. Or if I get lucky, I might be able to trade some of my stuff to them (I have some extra vaulted parts that I don't care about) and maybe get it for free, especially since the supply has gone up, while demand is probably a bit less than before Tennocon, but my parts are still vaulted and supply/demand remains unchanged. 

So, how have I lost out on anything? 

I can see how I saved myself the cost of the ticket to the relay, and the cost of my time grinding ducats and credits. I cannot see any way that I have lost the opportunity to get those items if I want.