Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Multiplayer

TheHornet

Why can't there be a PvP online multiplayer? It would be like a training ground for the Tenno to get stronger and earn PvP Xp for better upgrades or something like that, if that was to happen this game would be a hell of a lot better than it is now.

Why can't there be a PvP online multiplayer? It would be like a training ground for the Tenno to get stronger and earn PvP Xp for better upgrades or something like that, if that was to happen this game would be a hell of a lot better than it is now.

It wouldn't, and please read FAQ.

Thread will prolly be locked, you might as well delete it

Shut your trap. People do want PvP. I'm one of them. 

Any reason they should work on PvP which takes away resources from PvE the focus of a game? Not any good ones.

I was here for it. I'm very certain that PvP will be introduced out of necessity to offer more replay value. I guess you missed this conversation.

It might help, but it's not required even a little for the game to have decent replayability, look at killing floor, borderlands 1 and 2, payday, etc.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

When players attack new players because they happen to want PvP in Warframe. I'm not going to sit by. I'm going to jump all over them. Those people are selfish, self-centered clowns that need some cheese with their whine.

Nobody here is attacking anyone. Its just that PvP attracts aggressive players and this community doesnt want that

When players attack new players because they happen to want PvP in Warframe. I'm not going to sit by. I'm going to jump all over them. Those people are selfish, self-centered clowns that need some cheese with their whine.

The problem is the new players didn't bother to read the FAQ (and that's beside the point that no one was being attacked). PvP would be harmful to warframe right now, not help it. PvE needs to be polished before PvP should be even thought about.

This thread needs to be closed... PvP has been discussed multiple times now with Devs and the extent of it we have already recieved, Dueling in the Dojo. That's it. Deal with it, no one cares about PvP in WarFrame, Wth does a Co-Op PvE Focused game need PvP for? To promote trolls spamming the forums with "This ___ frame is to op so nerf it!" All day? Please just No. Go play CoD or something if you want PvP that bad.

Any reason they should work on PvP which takes away resources from PvE the focus of a game? Not any good ones.

It might help, but it's not required even a little for the game to have decent replayability, look at killing floor, borderlands 1 and 2, payday, etc.

You can't compare Warframe to those games. Why? Those games don't make you grind for materials, blue-prints and lets not forget having to farm for void keys and then praying to the RNG gods for what you want. Way to many factors involved. Warframe has the ability to produce a very refined and stable PvP system. I'm certain that DE can do this and in the time I've been here the number of people playing has risen from just a few thousand to several million. Those few thousand where the idiots who complained they did not want PvP with such a loud whine. Things are different now. Many more people want PvP. Enough that DE should listen. This has been discussed before, PvE needs to improve first. Then PvP can be made. That sums up how the people that want PvP feel. 

Edited by Mythblaze

You can't compare Warframe to those games. Why? Those games don't make you grind for materials, blue-prints and lets not forget having to farm for void keys and then praying to the RNG gods for what you want.

They're co-op shooters. Warframe is a co-op shooter. They all have a grind of some kind.

Way to many factors involved. Warframe has the ability to produce a very refined and stable PvP system.

Eh probably in the very distant future.

I'm certain that DE can do this and in the time I've been here the number of people playing has risen from just a few thousand to several million. Those few thousand where the idiots who complained they did not want PvP with such a loud whine. Things are different now.

Nah, you got the numbers wrong. There a few thousand who WANT PvP, not the other way around.

This thread needs to be closed... PvP has been discussed multiple times now with Devs and the extent of it we have already recieved, Dueling in the Dojo. That's it. Deal with it, no one cares about PvP in WarFrame, Wth does a Co-Op PvE Focused game need PvP for? To promote trolls spamming the forums with "This ___ frame is to op so nerf it!" All day? Please just No. Go play CoD or something if you want PvP that bad.

Since you have not taken part in any discussion involving concepts or any constructive feedback, I suggest you read them. You look like a fool otherwise. 

Oh boy, here we go again.

No, it's not in the game description. Anywhere.

Anyone twisting your arm to make you PvP? You idiot!

Um, yea. There is no way to "do PVP" without effecting the whole game because as soon as it's introduced all the PVPers will whine about balance. This has already happened on a small scale just from the little duel room.

I was here for it. I'm very certain that PvP will be introduced out of necessity to offer more replay value. I guess you missed this conversation.

Then you are in the wrong place. This game is specifically described as CO OP PVE. That's why I (and many others) are here in the first place. There are plenty of other titles to play PVP in. Personally right now when I want PVP I load up BF3.

No, they are players who can read the game description and the FAQs. I am not going to go get into a Rift or WOW forum and ask for plasma rifles, it's not part of the game. PVP is not part of this game. And never should be. I've got over 500 hours in this game and even though I do enjoy PVP I do not want to see it in this title because this title was not designed for it.

Edited by Carcharias

Oh boy, here we go again.

No, it's not in the game description. Anywhere.

Um, yea. There is no way to "do PVP" without effecting the whole game because as soon as it's introduced all the PVPers will whine about balance. This has already happened on a small scale just from the little duel room.

Then you are in the wrong place. This game is specifically described as CO OP PVE. That's why I (and many others) are here in the first place. There are plenty of other titles to play PVP in. Personally right now when I want PVP I load up BF3.

No, they are players who can read the game description and the FAQs. I am not going to go get into a Rift or WOW forum and ask for plasma rifles, it's not part of the game. PVP is not part of this game. And never should be. I've got over 500 hours in this game and even though I do enjoy PVP I do not want to see it in this title because this title was not designed for it.

Since you have no clue what is going on. I'll fill you in along with all the other lemmings scared of PvP.

*Warframes designed for PvP including Abilities, does not affect anything for PvE

*Mods made for PvP and balanced for PvP

*PvP has no affect on PvE

Clear enough? You and everyone else should go read those discussions. DE chimed in, they happen to like that conversation. 

Since you have no clue what is going on. I'll fill you in along with all the other lemmings scared of PvP.

*Warframes designed for PvP including Abilities, does not affect anything for PvE

You mean MINUS all the resources needed for PvP that take away from the PvE dev time?

*Mods made for PvP and balanced for PvP

See above.

*PvP has no affect on PvE

Wrong. 100% wrong. Just completely wrong. PvP doesn't just appear suddenly, it's a long project, the balance alone would be like making a new game! PvP would be the death of warframe right now.

Clear enough? You and everyone else should go read those discussions. DE chimed in, they happen to like that conversation.

They ALSO happen to think PvP isn't a good idea right now.

@Mythblaze
And somehow you think that they can spend a ton of time developing for PvP without it affecting their development for PvE.  its like you people think that they have an infinite amount of time and resources to use.

I would rather see them focus on PvE until it is nice, polished, and nearly done before trying to develope PvP, otherwise its just pulling resources away from PvE and is going to make 2 semi crappy systems instead of focusing and making a great PvE system.

Congrats. You're a minority.

Anyone twisting your arm to make you PvP? You idiot!

Yes. You.

We 'attack' them because they don't read the FAQ, they come in and start talking about something that isn't going to happen. I would bet you, Ced will show up AAAAAANNNY minute now, and lock this thread with the usual lines of why he locked a PvP thread.

Nobody here is attacking anyone. Its just that PvP attracts aggressive players and this community doesnt want that

I am guessing that you have never seen how "aggressive" pve focused players can be when anyone mentions pvp.

Edited by whitejackale