Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just my Kuva Survival feedback

Carnage2K4

I've done a few Kuva Survivals now, so I think I can provide some feedback, I know there is a few threads already, but, I'd just like to write out my own opinion before I look at anyone else's ideas on it.

We did (myself and 1 clan mate) a few 20 minute missions, and obtained with a booster 5,600 Kuva, having completed every life support that arrived. (I'm just going to call them filters from now on)
So 5,600/2 = 2,800 Kuva in 20 minutes or 14 filters.

This is the approximate equivalent of 2 Siphons and 1 Flood.

I'm of the opinion ATM I would get more doing the 1 Flood and a few Siphons in that 20 minute time, (I'll have to run a few in a bit to check) but it's touch and go as to if this method of Kuva farming is even worth it.

I enjoy Survivals, I can do them for ages, and I really really like this idea for Kuva, but what I would like to see is simply more life supports. I don't think the Kuva obtained from a filter, or anything altered about the filters needs to be chaged, just to have more of them spawn.
2 players can easily take a filter no issue, and we were just standing around waiting for the life support to spawn a lot of the time, I'd really like to see this increased as in a 4 player squad 2 of you are doing a filter the other 2 can jump off to start a new one and then the 2 squads are  just bunny hopping to start new ones as they spawn.

Potato suggested a higher reward for longer time spent in game, that sounds fine after 10 or 20 minutes when it's starting to get difficult and you may need to have 4 people per filter, but I still think there needs to just be more of them to use to provide the option of a higher risk/reward for splitting up your Cell of players.

1 минуту назад, Carnage2K4 сказал:

So 5,600/2 = 2,800 Kuva in 20 minutes or 14 filters.

This is the approximate equivalent of 2 Siphons and 1 Flood.

that's why i didnt even bother with new mode. i like normal missions more.

God, NOT having to do those stupid siphon missions is good enough reason to run the Kuva survival...I loathe those missions...

kid, dead, kid, dead, kid, dead, kid, dead, kid, dead, kid, dead.....that or gotta fly around and try to find a place where your WF wont get raped while you wait for the kuva cloud to come by, then hope the kid does their parkour right and actually nails it....

just ugh.