Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandora Saturn (probably not the first topic and not the last)

soulreaper1488

So far i have completed all nodes in star chart (currently on uranus), but this one is not possible by any means for new players. Most people complain about whole archwing thing, I think it's cool addition to the game but needs heavy rework.

Edited by soulreaper1488

13 minutes ago, Rabbid- said:

pretty sure you just need more practice

Doubt it, can't even destroy one shield generator with focused fire while using skills 1 + 3 on the basic archwing and rifle. I wonder how big is hp pool of the damned thing.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

wait pandora is rush right?

No, it's pursuit.

have you leveled and modded your archwing gear?   As mentioned earlier, grattler is a solid option and is easy to acquire if the starter gear isnt what you like. 

remember that taking an unmodded weapon to an archwing mission is similar to taking an unmodded weapon to a regular mission. bring an unmodded tigris prime to Saturn and you'll have trouble killing things.  the mods are more important than anything else.

for that mission, odanata's 1 - 3 wont help with the shield generators.  1 is a front facing shield, 2 drops a flare that confuses enemy missiles, 3 fires homing missiles that will target enemies before the generators, and 4 is a pulse that stuns nearby enemies.  

you need to use the weapons to destroy the generators. .

Yes, i have some mods, but my whole point is this mission is unreasonably hard to be put this early in the game and is not possible to be completed on basic gear without end game mods.

Also 1 gives your main waepon and missiles bonus heat and crit damage.

21 minutes ago, soulreaper1488 said:

Yes, i have some mods, but my whole point is this mission is unreasonably hard to be put this early in the game and is not possible to be completed on basic gear without end game mods.

Also 1 gives your main waepon and missiles bonus heat and crit damage.

unless you have modded for heat and crit, the small boost wont have a noticible impact. 

I understand the frustration - that said, you can get almost all the archwing mods from the earth mobile defense mission so, they arent really end game.  having mods that arent leveled all the way wont help much either.  the difficulty is inline with standard missions.  by the time you get to saturn, you have a frame, primary, secondary, and melee (at least) leveled completely with mods - you could have 2 or 3 additional options there as well.  that is the same requirement for the archwing mission.

given the limited missions for archwing, they will need to be run multiple times to level and get modding options.  

this mission is significantly easier than the corpus mobile defense coming up - i actually think it is a good test of your gear/mods and leveling before getting to the next planet.  

give the grattler a go as well but, level it up and mod it first.