Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Breeding

(PSN)etone2001

Question

Hello...I have two kavats (one smeeta and one adarza) and three kubrows...but never thought of becoming a kubrow breeder xD.

Now I have a lotus imprint and a kubrow without any special traits...

Is there a way to guarantee the hybrid to be a lotus?

Is there a way to have a bigger chance for the kubrow to become lotus?

I would like someone who has an expertise or at least understands this topic of breeding better than me to answer this questions if you would be so kind. I will upvote any answer that I find useful as ik some people like to see their points grow :P

Extra question: Which is the dominant print? and what does it pass to the hybrid...only color, size, fur pattern or also the class of kubrow (Raska, Huras)?

Thanks for reading,

etone2001

1 answer to this question

14 minutes ago, (PS4)etone2001 said:

Hello...I have two kavats (one smeeta and one adarza) and three kubrows...but never thought of becoming a kubrow breeder xD.

Now I have a lotus imprint and a kubrow without any special traits...

Is there a way to guarantee the hybrid to be a lotus?

Is there a way to have a bigger chance for the kubrow to become lotus?

I would like someone who has an expertise or at least understands this topic of breeding better than me to answer this questions if you would be so kind. I will upvote any answer that I find useful as ik some people like to see their points grow :P

Extra question: Which is the dominant print? and what does it pass to the hybrid...only color, size, fur pattern or also the class of kubrow (Raska, Huras)?

Thanks for reading,

etone2001

if you have 2 imprints, one lotus, one not, you've got a 50% chance for a lotus kubrow, same logic applies to the rest of the stats/appearances