Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Mission Rewards

Did a defense on Sedna for 7 rotations last night and recieved nothing but mods.  No relics, no RARE mods, no Endo.  I am MR 11 and looking to gether relics so I can build and enjoy some of the prime content and it seems my ti.e is not respected.  In so many other ways, I feel like Warframe respects the players time and effort, but 3 vitality mods, 2 trick mags, and 2 steel fibers?  Its a 35-45 mission and this is all I can earn?  You're losing players over this, DE.  So many other players like myself have pumped cash into this game to support it, but we have to be able to earn some stuff too.  Anyone else seeing recent changes to this?  Honestly havent had trouble with rewards like this yet.  Veteran feedback/opinions and input would be appreciated here.

don't run T3 defense for relics it has the worst drop table for them.  for axi in a squad go to heirocron on Pluto or in 2 mans go to xini on Eris interception has the best loot pool few mods in A (neo) rotation and no mods in B and C rotation for efficiency go one full cycle.  T3 dark sector excavations reward relics at a decent rate on the B and C rotations but only axi complete 12-16 extractors.  all T3 rewards need a revamp and interception could use a slight overhaul.  If you need neo and meso run IO it is hands down the best defense map with one of the best loot pools (as far as level goes).  

On 4/3/2018 at 3:16 AM, fluffysnowcap said:

It happens, that's a problem with RNG.

It's going to be a problem with a lack of a paying player base pretty soon.

Trying to get With and Neo relics and the last two Excavation missions i ran to over 800 points didn't grant a single relic. Of ANY type. At all.

I turned the game off. Haven't been back since. I have plenty of games whose devs don't outright waste my time.

Heck, never thought I'd say it, but the Go Fast update plus an actual reward system has Destiny 2 fun again. Give it a go when you're sick of having your time wasted by this glorified storefront masquerading as a game.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

@BlackCoMerc by 800 points do you mean cryotic because that is only 4 excavator standard cryotic count for one of my excavation missions is 2400-3200.  excavation is rewarding because it is faster than defense when in a squad.  in the time it takes to get the C rotation in a defense/survival mission (about 20 min) you can do about 8-12 extractors with a good squad.  also, only the B and C rotations have good rewards but this is offset by the speed of completion.  I agree that the missions need better loot pools (looking at t3 survival and defense) but look at the drop tables, your time constraints and whether you can get a squad together.  This game is a grind it is well known as a grind either deal with it or play a different game.  

On 4/3/2018 at 3:07 AM, (XB1)TheBadgers88 said:

Did a defense on Sedna for 7 rotations last night and recieved nothing but mods.  No relics, no RARE mods, no Endo.  I am MR 11 and looking to gether relics so I can build and enjoy some of the prime content and it seems my ti.e is not respected.  In so many other ways, I feel like Warframe respects the players time and effort, but 3 vitality mods, 2 trick mags, and 2 steel fibers?  Its a 35-45 mission and this is all I can earn?  You're losing players over this, DE.  So many other players like myself have pumped cash into this game to support it, but we have to be able to earn some stuff too.  Anyone else seeing recent changes to this?  Honestly havent had trouble with rewards like this yet.  Veteran feedback/opinions and input would be appreciated here.

all i can say is bad luck

Sedna/Hydron (Defense)
Rotation A
Vitality Uncommon (11.11%)
Magazine Warp Uncommon (11.11%)
Trick Mag Uncommon (11.11%)
Neo K1 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Neo B4 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Neo S7 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Neo M1 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Neo Z1 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)
Neo B2 Relic Uncommon (11.11%)

this is only for rotation A of hydron but its telling in your chances to get a relic you got a 66.66% chance to get a relic and a 33.33% chance not to.

You said that you did 7 rotations so that's you doing A, A, B, C, A, A and B

Your chances at getting relics at r B is 50% and C is 88.6%

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

now if you want to know a better place for neo and axi relics may i suggest you go farm them at XINI - ERIS

Eris/Xini (Interception)
Rotation A

now while rotation A shares the same drop rate as HYDRON - SEDNA at 66.66% its B and C rotations have a 100% chance to drop an axi relic now while this may be slower than hydron it certainly more reliable

Rotation B
Axi V7 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi A3 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi N5 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi V6 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi E2 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi K2 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi O2 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi H3 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)

LINK TO DROPS -->  https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Edited by hellodownthere
forgot to change 22.6 (chance for a mod to drop) to 88.4 (chance for a relic to drop)

1 hour ago, spirit_of_76 said:

@BlackCoMerc by 800 points do you mean cryotic because that is only 4 excavator standard cryotic count for one of my excavation missions is 2400-3200.  excavation is rewarding because it is faster than defense when in a squad.  in the time it takes to get the C rotation in a defense/survival mission (about 20 min) you can do about 8-12 extractors with a good squad.  also, only the B and C rotations have good rewards but this is offset by the speed of completion.  I agree that the missions need better loot pools (looking at t3 survival and defense) but look at the drop tables, your time constraints and whether you can get a squad together.  This game is a grind it is well known as a grind either deal with it or play a different game.  

Sorry: 8 extractors, not 800 points.

So...16-18 rounds...not one relic.

As for play a different game, my wallet and I mostly are doing that now. I've used 1 of my last 3 discount login coupons. And I don't play often anymore.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

@BlackCoMerc 8 extractors gives you 4 chances at relics. The A rotation does not have reliks in it only B and C rotations drop relics.  On the B rotation, you have a 42.8% chance at getting a relic and C rotation gives a 77.44% chance of getting a relic.  To maximize efficiency in squads run 2 extractors at a time (bring 2 defensive frames and 2 offensive frames) and then compleat 12-16 extractors this mode is not the most reliable but the fastest.  If you want relics, go to Xini Eris, they are practically guaranteed in the A rotation and the only thing in the B and C rotations.  Defense, survival, and excavation all have poor drop tables at T3.  Interception has some of the best drop tables in the game but that mode is very challenging and not easy to solo.

drops for excavation
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excavation#Tier 3

drops for dark sector excavation
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Sectors#Tier 3

Edited by spirit_of_76
to add sources

2 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

all i can say is bad luck

Sedna/Hydron (Defense)
Rotation A

this is only for rotation A of hydron but its telling in your chances to get a relic you got a 66.66% chance to get a relic and a 33.33% chance not to.

You said that you did 7 rotations so that's you doing A, A, B, C, A, A and B

Your chances at getting relics at r B is 50% and C is 88.6%

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

now if you want to know a better place for neo and axi relics may i suggest you go farm them at XINI - ERIS

Eris/Xini (Interception)
Rotation A

now while rotation A shares the same drop rate as HYDRON - SEDNA at 66.66% its B and C rotations have a 100% chance to drop an axi relic now while this may be slower than hydron it certainly more reliable

Rotation B
Axi V7 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi A3 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi N5 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi V6 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi E2 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi K2 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi O2 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)
Axi H3 Relic Uncommon (12.50%)

LINK TO DROPS -->  https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I'd rather quit and uninstall than grind Defense missions.