Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to play on my PSN account from PC?

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

Question

Am I able to play as PS_90210 (PS4) on PC?

My controller's left stick isn't working properly (stuttering, sometimes Warframe doesn't run at full speed, sometimes stopping all movement completely), and I can't get a new one right now, but I want to continue to play the game

Is it possible?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Rhumzarn said:

Actually, this is untrue. You can use the Playstation 4 Remote Play application to play any game on your PC by streaming it from your Playstation 4 to your PC. Does Warframe on PS4 allow you to use keyboard and mouse? That may be the only limiting factor here. You can find out more here:

PS4 Remote Play Windows PC / MAC

This is a potentially good workaround and may help OP, however what --Q--Stryker said is not untrue. I think he meant could he play on his ps4 account through the pc version of warframe, which, as was said he cannot.

3 hours ago, Rhumzarn said:

Actually, this is untrue. You can use the Playstation 4 Remote Play application to play any game on your PC by streaming it from your Playstation 4 to your PC. Does Warframe on PS4 allow you to use keyboard and mouse? That may be the only limiting factor here. You can find out more here:

PS4 Remote Play Windows PC / MAC

Sadly, nope. This feature is only meant to replace your tv with tour pc's monitor. So it's like twitch streaming to your computer, still uses the dualshock.

Logging in on PC with your ps4 account is also not possible (different builds n stuff).

Best option is to repair your analog stick, op. It doesn't cost too much if you just go to a general technician (game stores would charge stupid high..)

Ah. Yeah you can't play on PC with your PS4 account that's true. That's probably what OP meant. I'm not sure where you live but you may be able to pick up a controller on Craigslist, ebay cheaper than you would at Gamestop (new/used) or Walmart (new) etc. Good luck!