Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I cannot use my 8 plat

(PSN)Lawdeecookie

It had seem that when I attempt to trade my 8 plat it doesn't come up and instead say I have 0 but I do have 8. This deeply disappoints me as I was going to get a carrier prime part and now I can no longer get it. I am also afraid of trying to get more as I fear it too will say I still have non. Please get this fixed and also I love this game to bits. Just wish I had enough to buy hunhows gift XD. Thank you.

u cannot trade the initial 50 plat u get when u start playing for the first time. any plat u get after that 50 by any means, can be traded.

The reason for this is because people used create several accounts and trade the starter plat to their original account

The 50 plat everyone begins with is immune to being traded (or, put short, being spent on stuff that you don't immediately own, or along those lines).
I would solve this by selling Plains set mods, Prime parts, Ayatans, Focus Lenses, and so on via Trade chat if you're at least MR2. Such a solution is my typical habit* when it comes to wanting something new but not having the plat to get it.

*A habit to begin on is to stock up vaulted relics and Prime parts/sets, then sell them when the prices escalate from the lack of availability which is common for vaulted parts.

Nutshell: Trade fish for plat.

Yes. You can do that.