Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star "Failing bug"

Kagezora

I started the plague star and it failed instantly before getting out of the door and second attempt stopped  at chemical mixer when we put the canister in. Any one else with same problems?

Edited by Kagezora

I been waiting for Plague star so i can get the possible weapons and needed materials. but i have strange bug that makes me fail in random times first time when the door to plains was opening i got message "Bounty failed" and needed to return to Ostron to retry. Second Attempt stopped at the Chemical mixer when my friend put the canister inside. I would like to try few more times but my friend had enough for now.

If anyone else would have info about this bug or things to say i would be glad to hear it. And i would be glad if the community can find the cause and let the DE handle the fixing.

13 minutes ago, Iludra said:

These sound familiar to how it was the last time around. I don't think they've fixed those past bugs, so no surprise we see them again. Post this in the feedback forum, someone may listen.

If it's a bug you report it using one of the Bug Report forums. If it's an idea or a suggestion for the developers then it goes to the Feedback forums. If it's a discussion with the community then you use General Discussion.