Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature to allow friends to assist with your builds in realtime, screenshot inside!

Knight_Ex

So yeah, ever go into the plains and think that your feeling a bit under powered or overwhelmed by ghouls and other landabout creatures that what to eat that juicy head fruit of yours, well have no fear, this upcoming feature will allow your friends to help you customize your warframe to its utmost perfection, easy to bring up menu in 3 dimension while on a mission they can swap and change your mods to better suit the situation.

uSbWBK4.jpg

Act now and get the rare upcoming weapon the Dual gauntlet that can be paired with any pistol..

Jxy4ge6.jpg

4bdNAMv.jpg

Yup this new Help a Tenno builder complete with unique weapon!

Edited by Knight_Ex

31 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Did the screenshot not work? :/  Fixed it :D

interesting idea.... I feel like it would be better if your friend could make a build that was like... hovering over your build slots. So you could see an ingame snapshot of your friends build that you could copy and modify however you want.

Ok Ok so just to let people know ....NO this is not an actual thing coming to warframe, Im not associated with DE staff and no I didn't datamine these shots, this was me and a clanmate messing around with the plains and we managed to reproduce some bugs quite easily, please stop messaging me about this its NOT a legit thing, just a late april fools joke :P  , But the first screenshot COULD be a thing if DE decided to implement the system, with that screen we can at least determine that you can view the mod loadout from a 3rd person perspective.

Edited by Knight_Ex