Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with Excavation Void Fissure missions

Astral5896

Hi, lately i've been having problems with excavation void fissure missions. Basically all the players are rushing to the objective too quickly, spawning the excavators and putting power supplies before everyone collects reactants. This results in few players not being able to choose a relic reward at the end, because 200 cryotic is collected really fast. Sometimes nobody is able to choose a reward. The problem is that somehow the enemies are not dropping enough reactants, and on top of that, excavation maps are usually large and we cannot see the reactants on screen, we need to travel a lot to find them but there is simply no time, 200 cryotic is already collected.
I would suggest to either increase the drop rate for reactants, or make the reactants visible on scree n from further away. Even if it makes a clutter on screen, it's the reactants that we are looking for, and they go away after collecting all 10 anyway, so it would be a clutter only for a short time .On Plains of Eidolon the sentient cores are visible from very far away, i think it should be the same.
However, i would not suggest increasing the number of needed cryotic to open a relic, this is enough. Only more reactants please!

I know right? They spawn the excavators intentionally and say: ''relax, chill...just don't put power supply'' then this third guy comes and maxes the power supply to full...
Same thing for interception missions, the bar goes to 100% before all the reactants drop. They take all positions and defend like it's the last day of their life, but if you go to normal interception nobody holds a point

Interception shouldn't be an issue if your team is actively killing corrupteds as they spawn. Excavation I definitely feel your pain on and usually avoid for that very reason, because too many people hop in and want to rush it. I haven't lost a reward in a while, but dealing with grabbing that last reactant literally as the five second countdown is about to being is annoying to say the least. Increasing the reactant drop rate just a tiny bit would be a nice help for those pugs where people don't want to listen.

I mostly run excavations solo, but I do have the same issue whenever I do run in public.

Another issue I've encountered is that the guys that carry the battery just stop spawning ( mostly when I'm solo). I've gone literally 5 minutes without one spawning until I backtracked almost to the starting point of the mission, then one will appear. When I get the battery back to the excavator, all of a sudden 5 or 6 battery carriers will spawn. This mostly seems to happen when it halts with only like 20 seconds left on the excavator. Sometimes the next excavator location is clear on the other side of the map, so when it happens again, the 5 or 6 batteries despawn and the hunt is on again! On higher levels, this guarantees my excavator will be destroyed and I have no choice but to leave after the first or second one. 

Sorry for jacking your thread. I was going to post this as a new topic, but the titles would have been pretty much identical.

On a related note, the Solo spawn rates for the Power Carriers are so inconsistent to the point where I finish collecting my 10 reactants on the first excavator.

Though I was using Nekros with a strength build on the Shadows, so that must've interfered with the spawning of the Power Carriers.

The problem i have is people want to leave after the first round so they start trolling by filling every excavator. I hate it when there are other options but players choose the endless option and want to leave after the first round. Also the spawn rates of Power Carrier in solo is completely wonky. They either spawn all the time or they just don't. 

12 hours ago, Snypa007 said:

I mostly run excavations solo, but I do have the same issue whenever I do run in public.

Another issue I've encountered is that the guys that carry the battery just stop spawning ( mostly when I'm solo). I've gone literally 5 minutes without one spawning until I backtracked almost to the starting point of the mission, then one will appear. When I get the battery back to the excavator, all of a sudden 5 or 6 battery carriers will spawn. This mostly seems to happen when it halts with only like 20 seconds left on the excavator. Sometimes the next excavator location is clear on the other side of the map, so when it happens again, the 5 or 6 batteries despawn and the hunt is on again! On higher levels, this guarantees my excavator will be destroyed and I have no choice but to leave after the first or second one. 

Sorry for jacking your thread. I was going to post this as a new topic, but the titles would have been pretty much identical.

There's something wrong with the spawn rate of cell carriers and has been for years now. DE said they fixed it, but it seems there's some kind of cap on how many come in, as well as no more spawning if there are cells lying around somewhere on the map, even if they're nowhere near you. Solo excavation is a nightmare.