Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Wouldn't it be nice if..? - Fashionframe and effectiveness.

Kuez

So I've been thinking... DE introduced separate Armor and Syandana coloring.
We got very nice, new Arcane system.

What I'm having on my mind is:

Please, let us color Warframe (/Operator) Energy color and Ability color separately.

I can't stress enough how important it is for me, to use Black energy color with f.e. Frost, so that his Bubble obscures as little vision as possible (mainly in our new Kuva survival).
The problem is, that it would be nice to have his little single eye (Primed version) glowing with an energy color of choice.
Same with Ember's abilities.
To be honest I also don't need Zephyr's Turbulence to get into my face with my red energy color - I can keep an eye on my timings, it doesn't have to remind me visually.
(These are just my examples - obviously.)

Yeees, for some - quality of life change; useless change and another color slot to fill - for others. To be honest for the others I had an idea of this little connect/ merge switch in the UI as shown below:

5U2QbDs.jpg

Although we could as well just have a big "Copy Energy color to Ability color/ Ability color to Energy color" button.

What do you guys think? :satisfied:

Edited by Kuez

4 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I'd like to see this so my channeling effects could stay colored for elemental frames while abilities retained their corresponding color, while others like Nyx or Nova were corresponded ;w;

I guess it'd require some effort in Chroma's case though

Yea - they would have to figure out, from which color slot Chroma is going to take the status effect from.
In my opinion, when it comes to channeling, it would be better to take it from Energy color, whereas status effect would come from Ability color. :thumbup:

Even more difficult frame comes to mind - Excalibur and his Chromatic Blade augment.
I think it would sense to have the Exalted Blade take the Ability color though. It could look a bit "rainbowish" in some cases, but hey - choice is always nice to have...

...well, the absolute best option would be, to disconnect the status effect from the adequate color and be able to just choose it regardless of its' color, although only when it comes to fashionframe - it wouldn't make much sense to have red, green (etc.) freezing energy waves, when you think about it. :crylaugh:

Edited by Kuez