The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Low FPS

Regel91

Hello, i searched but i only found out ppl whit this problem while using Laptop.
I don't.
I have a Zotac GTX 1060 6gb AMP! ediction, i5-8600k whit liquid cooling system and yet, when i play whit 2+ ppl my fps drop under 30, even at LOW setting.
My driver are all up to date.
Motherboard ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING
Ram 16 gb 2400 MHZ PANTHER-GOLDEN

(No, i'm not on saving energy mode)

Any tips?

8 hours ago, Regel91 said:

Hello, i searched but i only found out ppl whit this problem while using Laptop.
I don't.
I have a Zotac GTX 1060 6gb AMP! ediction, i5-8600k whit liquid cooling system and yet, when i play whit 2+ ppl my fps drop under 30, even at LOW setting.
My driver are all up to date.
Motherboard ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING
Ram 16 gb 2400 MHZ PANTHER-GOLDEN

(No, i'm not on saving energy mode)

Any tips?

nothing wrong with our hardware mate, i've tested it my self, both my ol 1070 and my latest 1080Ti, both of those monster GPU still have a same exact performance drop, i guessing it has something to do with the latest warframe update 22.17.00

just let us hope for some performace fix in the future updates, both for low end hardware and the top notch one.

worse low FPS experience with me is the plague star event, both from the begining (1st plague star event) and the current one on updates 22.17, also akkad eris above 20 waves with some nekros user, mirage, ignis user, astila user.

some guys mentioned that runing warframe (non steam version) with no 3rd party app working in the background such as a MSI afterburner could run far smoother than the steam version, havent tried that yet, but im about to try that one.

sorry if my english bad.

9 minutes ago, -.Iridium.- said:

nothing wrong with our hardware mate, i've tested it my self, both my ol 1070 and my latest 1080Ti, both of those monster GPU still have a same exact performance drop, i guessing it has something to do with the latest warframe update 22.17.00

just let us hope for some performace fix in the future updates, both for low end hardware and the top notch one.

worse low FPS experience with me is the plague star event, both from the begining (1st plague star event) and the current one on updates 22.17, also akkad eris above 20 waves with some nekros user, mirage, ignis user, astila user.

some guys mentioned that runing warframe (non steam version) with no 3rd party app working in the background such as a MSI afterburner could run far smoother than the steam version, havent tried that yet, but im about to try that one.

sorry if my english bad.

I have noticed that my FPS is worse on Grineer missions. But you still getting the low FPS on Infested? also I might give the non steam client a go actually

I'm using steam version, ill try the non steam One if It might improve the FPS, but i'm wondering, ppl whit old PC hardware how they are playing?

Having trouble whit the 1080ti, that's a sad joke. Sorry for you mate.

I have a 

CPU

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz which gets overclocked to 4,2 GHz 

which is normally never over 50% workload

RAM

16,0 GB DDR3 

which is also usually not over 50% workload if im not running anything else than my browser/teamspeak and warframe 

GPU 

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 

which is normally just under 20% workload sometimes above but never over 30% as far as i experienced 

but i usually run a Kuva Survival (which is the only content i have in the game right now) at 40-50 fps after 10min and it gets even worse if the mission goes on a little longer to the point where i disconnect at a lagspike.

here a screenshot of my taskmanager (in german sry) while i was playing Kuva Survival 

Spoiler

eOFerKn.png

and here the fps ingame 

Spoiler

5bvuKkz.png

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Crousere:

I got exactly the same issues. For me this has been going on since early this year

i only experienced it for some days maybe a week now though... but yeah its pretty clear that there is something wrong with nekros ... at least this happens only with nekros for me