Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do the last used weapon and appearance configs always reset when you switch weapons or warframes?

(PSN)Rafahil

Hi,

This is my first post here and I wanted to point something out that is very annoying considering the user interface in this game and especially the game being so fashion focused.

The issue is that if you switch a weapon's config to let's say config B and you want it to stay there it will reset back to config A whenever you switch weapons. 

The same problem is with Warframe's A, B and C appearance configs. When you switch to a different warframe and later on switch back to your favorite that was on appearance setting C for example it will have reverted back to A again.

Can this please be looked at or at least a toggle option added in the options menu that allows the last used configs to be saved so you don't have to constantly manually switch between configurations. I am aware we have loadout options but that would still force us to switch and this is still an entirely different matter.

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section as I wasn't sure where else to do this. I sincerely hope that this will be looked at and hopefully fixed at some  point.

Have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the forums :) Its always good to see people thinking critically.

I think that the configs are actually fine and it just took a simple mind shift. Instead of looking at it as a  3 slots I try to look at it more like priority loads. So Config A is the config I want to prioritize the most but if I'm doing something a little different B config is the proper one to use, and if I'm doing something a totally different things then it's config C time :)

Hope that helps

Those are interesting ways to look at it. Hence why a toggle option is the best way to go about it as it makes everyone happy and a way to drag and drop configs is also something I'd very much like as a quality of life change. That way we don't needlessly have to memorize the mods we put in one config when we want to switch them to a different config.

I hope the devs read these forums.