Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE plese we need some good boss music

BlueFan99

27 minutes ago, -DM-Mordred said:

Sounds nice in theory, but you are not considering that on warframe bosses are not a one time encounter, they are not "special". Yeah, the first couple of times the boss music will be nice, but after 10 runs it will get really annoying.

How is that any different than when we hear the same music on a planet we've run several times over? Nothing really.

All the OP is wanting is for the music to help pump up the energy of a boss fight. It's really no different than how fight music in a standard RPG might play. Right now, I can hear the sound of the FF7 fight music in my head. Why? Because it's memorable. Yes, maybe not every battle deserved such intense music, but bosses, yes, they could use some audio to match the actual fighting intensity.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/04/2018 at 3:46 PM, --Q--Mordred said:

Sounds nice in theory, but you are not considering that on warframe bosses are not a one time encounter, they are not "special". Yeah, the first couple of times the boss music will be nice, but after 10 runs it will get really annoying.

I listened the in-game Void music for a good time (flashback to Void Towers) and it still is a good music that isn't anoying.
Also you can mute the music anytime in-game...