The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Massive Performance Drop in PoE

Yuki-Chakara

After the last update where plague star was brought back there seems to be a major performance issue with the boil battle. For one, there is serious lag and I have experienced this in all squads I have been in and it crops up when the hemocysts battle starts. Everything starts to lag and stutter about the screen, and it seems worse today after the last couple hot fixes. Enemies bug out, especially the hemocysts which makes the fight a bloody nightmare. Cant pick up items, powers become unusable, saying they are already in use and locking them out. Manual revives stop working and you cant revive your squadmates. Random floating invisible toxic clouds you cant see or avoid seem to linger about, which makes the fight worse as infested toxic damage is already ridiculously over powered and can kill you in instantly, which you now cant seem to avoid. The lephantis style enemies were already annoying as hell with their invulnerability and head mechanics and now with the lag and stutter its even worse. Also I was playing as mesa with mesa's waltz on and with the powers bugging out I got stuck in the peacemaker stance...could not get out of it, or move, or fire back, but I could oddly jump and had to bullet jump back to cetus standing straight as a statue...bouncing all the way, and I was still stuck in the animation even after getting into cetus.