Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe.Market -> my orders don't seem to be displaying

Robofaust

Question

I briefly set my status on Warframe.Market to 'invisible', and then set it back to 'online' shortly after.  However, now I can't get any of my orders to display.  When I create an order and refresh the item page, my order does not appear on the list.  I see the active order in my profile, but that's useless if it's the only place it displays.

I've tried everything I can think of; logging in and out, hiding and re-displaying individual orders, nothing seems to jog the system into behaving the way it did previous to my status change.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fix this?

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Prof.549 said:

73bb25967ec30b4a7a89456c2af2778c.png

Got it?

Is there a Warframe.market forum I should be taking this to or is this guy just a troll?  I saw other market questions on this forum, thought it would be ok.  Jeez, the community has been so cool, it's a tiny bit surprising to see a forums troll (I know how naive that is, but seriously, the community's been just dynamite)...

Edited by Robofaust

1 minute ago, Robofaust said:

Is there a Warframe.market forum I should be taking this to or is this guy just a troll?  I saw other market questions on this forum, thought it would be ok.  Jeez, the community has been so cool until now...

While people may post about warframe market on this forum, DE and members on this forum are unable to help with warframe market issues.

You need to contact the team behind warframe.market by using the "Contact us" area on their website.

Huh, thought it was just a simple question stemming from what's probably a simple mistake on my part, which I thought would be perfect for the 'players helping players' section.

Funny thing that NovusNova says:

6 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

While people may post about warframe market on this forum, DE and members on this forum are unable to help with warframe market issues.

So I guess all the previous market questions in this forum were out of line, as were the people that answered them. For example:

4 hours ago, Robofaust said:

some text

I'm pretty sure that no one here is able to fix a bug(and from what you said it's probably a bug). You were given all kind of answers on that, but you still ranting about it here(and not at WF market email). So tell me: "Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why? Why do you do it?".

3 hours ago, Robofaust said:

Tl;dr

"Everyone is against you(mythical trolls(you should really spend less time online if you see them everywhere) and incompetent moderators), the world is against you while you just want a help". Got it.

That's weird. I must have had the same issue, never seen my offers on list, but people were messaging me anyways about selling/buying something. xD So i thought the offers are just invisible for me, but people see them. "Activate all" button solved the problem.