Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make orokin cells and neural sensors drop in onslaught

Funkenstein

As someone who has played warframe on and off for 5 years, the fact that I still need to sink time into boring repetitive farming missions for these resources that are used to build so many things instead of acquiring them naturally by doing things that I want to be doing at 'endgame' is infuriating.

20 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

As someone who has played warframe on and off for 5 years, the fact that I still need to sink time into boring repetitive farming missions for these resources that are used to build so many things instead of acquiring them naturally by doing things that I want to be doing at 'endgame' is infuriating.

i had the same idea some time ago. it would be really great if we could somewhat passively gather those resources

8 minutes ago, xXHobbitXx said:

having these as rewards when they arent needed anymore would also be infuriating for alot of players, another worthless resource isnt a good reward

i dont think he meant as a reward but as just a drop on the map

1 hour ago, Funkenstein said:

I think it would make farming these resources too easy, they are already abundant enough on Ceres (Orokin Cells) and Jupter (Neural Sensors). I dont expect to see this new mission type being turned into the main farming place for these resources unless their drop rates is decreased drastically.

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

i had the same idea some time ago. it would be really great if we could somewhat passively gather those resources

Here is your passive resource Gatherer:

DETitan_Extractor.png