Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan sculptures visible on radar to help us

Mathyatos

These days to hunt ayatan sculptures on normal mission are making a lot of friends to get frustaded hopes. I´m having some difficulties to find some ayatans too. We´re doing a lot of missions and some peoples don´t want to wait us to find this sculptures on the map, mostly want to finish mission quick to do another when we try to play on public.

It´s force me to play solo to hunt ayatans and in the end i can´t help my party to complete mission if i do because some people don´t want to wait to much in a mission to look all spots.

something would help us will be mark this sculptures on the drones radar when us using a mod to help to find it, like we can see somachord and cephalon fragments, this improvements can reduce ours chance to lose some sculptures when i do quick missions and the party can´t wait to much.

If someone would like to see this on game please help here doing a feedback, help to get this features in the game.

:satisfied::satisfied::satisfied:

Edited by Mathyatos

On 14/04/2018 at 5:47 PM, DarkRuler2500 said:

As far as I know they do have an entry with Loot Radar.

However only the normal chest icon... so if you want to suggest an unique icon, I am absolutely up for it!

Exactly DarkRuler2500. We only see it like normal chests. If we can see like an ayatan icon would help more and reduce how many times when lose some sculptures on radar map.

The idea behind sculptures is that they're hard to find, but rewarding when you do spot them. I wouldn't be against a unique icon, but I don't feel it really fits with what they are meant to be. Devs don't clearly mark the syndicate pickups in missions with unique icons, and ayatans are way more valuable (to people who are actually searching for them). 

I don't care much one way or another, but they're supposed to be harder to find

Edited by TrickshotMcGee