Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo decorating Editing feedback

Bloodymyth54

ok first let me 

as much as I love the changes to the Dojo Editing tools, I've noticed after making plenty of projects that were a ton of things that still need to be implemented or changed, 1# first thing noticed is the clipping,it really makes it difficult to set an object near another object with it changing position, also the forced clipping to one side, one way to fix this would be to add a phased option to all items/selected object. 2#also removing the forced changed camera angle/position. why does the camera always have re-position to one corner of the object, it always put a awkward spot which makes editing very difficult when editing near other objects, add a more free camera system were your not forced into a awkward angles when grabbing objects. 3# even with the changes you guys may have brought in to make editing easier, only being able to grab one spot on an object can make it more difficult then it should, one way to fix this would be to add a "grab vectors on each corner, middle sides, and center that way it removes the extra hassle, 4# remove the object resetting when ever you grab an object, i could be editing an object for 5min but the moment i let go of it, it would re-position its angle on its own, this can be very frustrating 

thats really all the feedback i want to say Thanks DE for all the changes you have added or are going to add, it really spark my little creative heart,

Edited by Bloodymyth54

• 1 month later...

learn how to use the system, it sounds like you 2 just don't understand what billboard facing and surface snapping do. Also putting the handle in the middle on all of the objects is a very bad idea, the handles have been placed in different ways for good reasons. It is a simple system but it is highly functional for the most part.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Bloodymyth54:

also another great editing option to add would be "copy&paste objects", it can really save ppl alot of trouble and time when adjusting the size of multiple objects that you want it to be the same 

I also thought the same would be nice feature too! :)

• 1 month later...