Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Magnetic Wave

DustyScrolls

Question

Hello,

My fiancee and I have started hunting Eidolons, we can take out two per night with the two of us. I play Rhino and provide the vast majority of the damage, and she plays Trinity, finding and keeping the lures alive. The problem we are having is with the magnetic waves the Eidolon releases after it loses a synovia- if we get out of our frame and go void mode, we survive, but our frame still gets its energy fully drained. If we flee out of the waves' range, the lures lose their connection. What should we do?

Thanks.

11 answers to this question

Rhino could be swapped out for Harrow, Oberon, or Limbo. Harrow's 4 gives status immunity during the invulnerability phase, so does Oberon's hallowed ground and Limbo's rift mechanics. You definitely don't wanna replace Trinity with any of them, her ability to keep lures alive is important.

Your other option is to bring energy restores.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Tell the lure(s) holding the eidolon to stay put and then tell them to follow you again, rince and repeat after each synovia killed. You have to hold just 1 lure no need to halt all of them. At least that's what I do when soloing the trio.

Edited by EDM774

Equip two Arcane Nullifiers on your warframes, one Rank 3 and at least another Rank 0; they stack up to 100% and allow you to completely ignore magnetic procs and their energy drain. They're cheap enough to buy if you don't have them, I use them all the time PUG-ing Tridolons.

Edited by BladeRambler

1 hour ago, (PS4)dingdong743 said:

This isn't the best solution ik, but what i do is go into operator void mode and wait till the waves have finished being released

2 hours ago, DustyScrolls said:

if we get out of our frame and go void mode, we survive, but our frame still gets its energy fully drained.

OP already knows. He wants to know how to avoid having all of their energy drained.

This is sort of a useless suggestion in some regards, because it relies on the killing/capturing the eidolons in the first place, but Arcane Nullifier sets work wonders at granting immunity to the status procs, with the 80% chance to resist I have at the moment, I only get about 1 proc per stage rather than a proc at every wave.

But yes, Harrow a good choice for granting immunity in a non cheese fashion.

23 hours ago, DustyScrolls said:

Hello,

My fiancee and I have started hunting Eidolons, we can take out two per night with the two of us. I play Rhino and provide the vast majority of the damage, and she plays Trinity, finding and keeping the lures alive. The problem we are having is with the magnetic waves the Eidolon releases after it loses a synovia- if we get out of our frame and go void mode, we survive, but our frame still gets its energy fully drained. If we flee out of the waves' range, the lures lose their connection. What should we do?

Thanks.

you both can use arcane nullifier, but youll need for each of you a rank 3 and rank one arcane nullifier. on both Warframes. take note that you will still take the damage but the energy drain will not happen. I run this setup with my Trinity as well. I also use Rapid Resilience and the Sancti Magistar. Remember to get the bonus from the Sancti Magistar you must be holding it. (The wiki says you don't have to hold it but I yet to see if this is true. Will be doing some testing)

Edited by (PS4)True_Green_Arrow