Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mission from Simaris - Pre-Launch Question

Sarenrae

I have a question, which I would love to get an actual answer for this time:

If you have, say...a VERY slow 'net connection (enough to Solo mode, no issues, but in a squad you either lag BADLY or get booted to orbiter),,,,,is this mission going to be soloable without being a twitch-shooting elitist..... or is it something else that people like me, with bad connections (about which I can do nothing, before some smart-alec says that) are going to be able to do?

Or is this going to be yet another area to completely ignore, like PoE....? Since the 'lysts aren't really soloable...and squadding-up on the Plains just isn't happening without some Fibre-Op level connection.....

A player that has been loyal and stuck around since the start...while WF has been more and more forcing one to play in squad (even when it's not possible....) instead of allowing the actual choice not to...

we simply do not know. there is a casual and a hardcore version so Id say the hardcore one will be out of reach for the most part. (maybe really going for it will do but you already said that that is nor for you.

But it all depends on when and how you get the rewards as a group WILL get farther in then one who goes solo. And that bit is just not known.

So.. I'm hoping this is something that works both solo and in squads, but I was wondering how does it finish?

Do we keep running this until we fail at a level then the mission ends and we leave with our loot, or do we have to jump out when we think we can go no further to keep the loot we have earned?