Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early leaving in survival/excavation would be damn grand.

Vlasinyr

On 4/18/2018 at 6:36 PM, Pizzarugi said:

They drop everywhere on Saturn. What are you talking about?

^^^^ this

Since they made resource drops also have their own distinct canisters in all levels, they've become infinitely easier to farm all around. Even doing stealth leveling on Saturn tends to produce at least a good 2-4 per run if only due to the canisters.

1 hour ago, PureIcarus said:

Ironically, i find people wanting to leave that the 5 minute mark more annoying than people not wanting to leave... You go there for rewards, Rotation C is 20 minutes, be ready for 20 minutes.

That's not ironic at all. That's literally why the game mode exists. It's dubbed "endless" for a reason. While DE has said before that they don't like marathon runs, they have also said that they're not going to actively stop you ether. Onslaught is probably the single closest thing that's technically an endless that they've really started to impose a hard limit on the play.

I would like this, I don't do public endless missions unless I plan to stay for a while but sometime things happen and I need to leave or the person/people I'm with decides to  mentioned that they intend to stay for over an hour at the 30 min mark. 

Edited by SeriouslySinister

В 19.04.2018 в 02:59, Vladimir_Black сказал:

but theres 3 A******s

No....there is only one.

Endless missions are for long runs. If you want a "one waver", you go solo.   

There must be a "once a day" Solo extraction though.  Its wrong to punish people who have a serious excuse to leave early.